Chapter 11 Thalia's POV

Bet you weren't expecting that :) On with the story.

        Thalia had a whole plan made up and she was ready to use it. But no it had to be for nothing. O' Kelp Face showed up unharmed, which was, in a way, unsettling. She couldn't believe she had to miss out on a hunt with the Hunters of Artemis for this.

"Hey, Pine Tree!" a voice shouted behind her. (*cough* Bill Cipher *cough* sorry I had to.) Thalia turned around to see the culprit. Percy stood in front of her, with an unsettling grin, his eyes wild. She crossed her arms.

"What are up to, Kelp Breath?" she asked with narrowed eyes. His face went dark.

"Oh, nothing you need to know about. Just wanted to greet you before its too late," he growled in a whisper. Thalia in no way possible had ever been afraid or intimidated by him. But now, she was slightly afraid of him. She pushed him farther away from her.

"Is this some kind of joke?! Because if it is, then I'm not falling for it!" she yelled at him. She slapped him. Yep, she was defiantly thinking straight. Note the sarcasm. He turned his face towards her and glared at her, but then smiled cruelly. She could've sworn she saw his eyes flicker a startling red color. but it disappeared as fast as it came. He suppressed a laugh and walked away.

"Goodbye, Thalia Grace. Goodbye," he called back. She couldn't move. Thalia watched him pass over to his cabin and closed the door. 

-----time skip-----

Percy didn't resurface that night. Thalia kept her eyes on his cabin for as long as she could. She was suspicious, that's no lie. She noted that Annabeth was doing the same as her, watching his cabin in unsettling curiosity. Annabeth seemed uneasy around everyone, like she couldn't trust a single soul in this camp. And Thalia was gong to find out why. 

"Annabeth?" she asked. Annabeth snapped out of her trance and looked up at her.

"Hey, Thalia,"  Annabeth said. A silence absorbed their greeting.

"Here we are, we can't turn away now," Annabeth suddenly said. Thalia rose an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"We can't turn our suspicions away now, Percy is still not himself and I don't know why. And you know I hate not knowing things," Annabeth sped out. Thalia simply nodded; she didn't trust her words. 

"Y-yeah. I don't think he's the same either," Thalia said. Annabeth got up and motioned Thalia to follow her. They got to the Poseidon cabin. Annabeth tried the door.

"It's locked," Annabeth said.

"Oh, really? I couldn't have guessed," Thalia said sarcastically,"Let me try." She kicked the door harder and harder until the door, pretty much, fell of its hinges. and what they saw, startled them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo another chapter! Sorry its SO short. Its about two hundred words less than the last one but I had to end it at a cliffhanger. Sorry and I hope you enjoyed. See you in the next chapter. Ba-bye!