Chapter 4 Percy's POV

When Percy awoke, his head hurt like Hades. He didn't know what happened to him that made him unconscious, but he knew it was bad.

He missed his friends, camp, Annabeth, and even the Stoll brothers. Percy could go for a good prank right about now. Pranking Gaea had to be a world record or something.

Wait...how do you even get a world record when you prank the literal Earth? Percy considered this, it was a lot to think about. But he usually let Annabeth do the thinking. She was the brains in their dynamic duo. Percy liked to think that he was the braun of the duo, but Annabeth could easily beat him to pulp.

Probably even in her sleep. He had some...nice experiences with her judo flipping skills. That hurt.His thoughts were interrupted when his cell door opened with an ear-popping screech. Gaea waltzed in, hovering above the ground slightly.

"What did you do to my head?" Percy groaned, rubbing his head.

"I may have knocked you unconscious so I can do this" Gaea said, shouted the "this" part. She thrusts out her hand at him and soon, all Percy knew was pain.

A column of green smoke billowed around him, swallowing him up. The air smelled of pine and dirt. The green smoke made its way into his lungs, making him dizzy. When the smoke cleared, Percy found himself on his knees and his breathing was unsteady. His eye sight was unsure. Gaea smiled malevolently at him, her red eyes gleaming with satisfaction. In one swift movement, Gaea turned, summoning vapor from the water withheld in the earth. She through a drachma into the mist.

"Show me the demigods of Camp Half-Blood" she says, grinning evilly. She turned to Percy.

"Any last words to your loved ones?" The rainbow colored mist warped into an image of all the campers in the dinning hall. Annabeth, the seven, Grover, and Thalia were standing up from their respective tables. They met each other's eyes in an unspoken agreement. To get Percy back.

"Hello grand children. I hear your in the midst of a search and rescue. Am I not correct?" Gaea asked, smirking slightly. All heads turned to the iris message. Annabeth stands on the Athena table.

"Yes!,"she shouts in her bravest voice,"We want Percy Jackson back!"

"Oh, that is too bad. For you will not find him very easily. That map you have made, won't lead you anywhere near that boy." Gaea replied evilly. The map laying on the Athena table blew to the ground. And when someone went to retrieve it, the ground started to consume it. The map reappeared in Gaea's hand, where she crumpled it and threw it behind her. Which accidentally *cough* not *cough* hit Percy in the face. He was still dazed and weak. He could barely muster a grown in protest.

"For Percy Jackson is here!" Gaea bellowed. She moved to the side where a weak and dazed Percy sat, resting on his knees. Vines wrapped around his arms and pulled him the nearest hall to his back. His back slammed into the hard rock wall. He heard a sickening crack and a searing no pain in his spine. Percy heard a yelp from Annabeth and gasped form everyone else.

" You have a week until he is put to death",Gaea threatened,"In the mean time, I shall be torturing him until he breaks beyond repair." she smiled in evil victory as the faces of the demigods fell and formed grimaces.

"Good luck demigods. "She finished. And with that, she swipes her hand through the iris message. Leaving Percy's scream of agony echoing through the camp grounds. Then silence when the message is completely cut off.

Silence....