Chapter 1 Annabeth's POV

Annabeth woke  up in the Athena cabin. She dragged herself out of bed and went to the drawer that she kept  her clothes in to put on a camp t-shirt and shorts. She put her hair into a messy ponytail and walked out. The warm breeze smacked  her face and forced itself into her lungs as she walked to the dining pavilion where she found all the campers sitting and laughing while they ate their breakfast. All campers were here except for one. Percy. Annabeth wondered where he could be. He never misses breakfast. She spun on her heel and sprinted  to cabin 3. The Poseidon cabin. First she knocked. Then got impatient. Then bursted through the door, finding nothing but empty bunk beds and a few of Percy's belongings. She got worried. She ran around camp, ignoring her growling stomach. Only Percy mattered to her. Once she ran around the whole camp, she was exhausted and sweaty. Then, Grover came up to her. 

      "What's wrong Annabeth?" he asks her.

     "I can't find Percy anywhere," she said while  holding back the army of tears that jabbed  at her eyes. She had lost Percy before, and since then she swore she would never lose him again. But she guessed didn't she pray hard enough to keep track of that boy.

     "Come on, you better eat," Grover says gesturing to the dining pavilion.

      "Not until I tell Chiron, he has to know what's going on," she said, crossing her arms that were shaking due to anxiety. 

      "Fine, do that, then come up and eat, got it?" Grover asked her.

      "Fine, I'm going to tell Chiron, now," she said to Grover. 

       "Alright, I'll see you around," Grover said and then he left. Annabeth made her way to the Big House blindly because  her mind is elsewhere.

      "How am I going to find him? He could be anywhere," she said quietly to herself. She quickly shook the thought off and reached the door. 

       "Chiron?" she asked to the room. She walked in and looked around  she doubted Percy was in here, but it was worth a shot. 

"Over here, Annabeth," Chiron called. She followed the familiar, withered voice to one of the rooms that branched off a small hallway. He sat in his wheelchair, spinning a pen in his fingers,. He looked glad that she came, but she knew that face would fall as soon as she spoke.

       "Chiron, Percy is gone, I checked everywhere,"  Annabeth said in distress. Her prediction was right, his face fell. He heaved a great sigh and stood from his wheelchair as his horse behind rose to its full length. 

       "Just what he need, another prophecy, you tell the campers that a he's missing, I'll go find Mr. D, not that he would particularly care, but...never mind, just go, you should eat, you look frazzled," Chiron ordered.  

          Annabeth sat next to her closest sibling, Malcolm, and stared at the table, her head down. She wasn't exactly sure how to interrupt breakfast, report bad news, and then eat with everyone quiet and staring at her. She didn't want that to happen.   

        "What's wrong Annabeth?" Malcolm asked. She thanked the gods. 
        "I have news to tell everyone but it's kinda hard to swallow with your eggs," she said. He seemed to understand this. 
        "So tell me, Annabeth. Tell me what's wrong and I'll say it to everyone for you," he says, his voice full of concern.
        "No, I can do it myself," she said quietly and stood on the table. She cupped her hand around her mouth and started. 

 I finally edited this part! But I'll have more to edit in a few chapters to come.