the new boys

It was lunch time and I was sitting with my mom and her friends ....I looked around to see if speed was around but I gave up hope. I felt a hand on top of mine I looked up and saw rainbow dash smiling at me. "LookIng for speed?" I blushed and nodded. Rainbow dash giggled and pointed. "H-hey speed." I blushed and pushed my bangs behind my ears. He waved and sat next to me and I went back to moms Convo ...I was wondering for so long that if apple Jack or fluttershy even have kids. I felt speeds arm nudging me so I looked at him he slid a note in my hand. I opened it and blushed [hey I was wondering for so long and I thought maybe we can hang out later and whatever...haha but I just want to spend time with u is that OK?] I looked at speed while he was blushing reddness I grabbed his hand and nodded he held on to my hand and smiled. We we're rudley interrupted by squeal of delight and the whole table looked I saw flash walking through the door and smiling at his students I looked at mom and she was dazzed by him. When I turned my head flash saw mom and winked and looked me and speed he rushed over and started squeezing in between us he rested his around me and gave speed a evil stare. "Um... hey dad..."
"Hey sweetie how was your day? "Good I guess."
He nodded and looked at mom and he gave her a sedusive look which made mom stand up and push me farther from speed and kissed dad. I looked at speed and he was fine he was just winking at me the whole time.we we're all talking laughing then a *boom!" We looked again and saw three boys three gorge boys one with orange hair and one with blue and one purple.they we're singing in harmony which caught mom and her friends attention. But the song was so beautiful my mind went to a blurr and I stood up and left the table to the boy with the orange hair.