Malik... Zander Malik

Hi, I'm Zander Malik, and I'm the son of Zayn and Perrie Malik. They are pretty famous, but that's not a big deal. I've got a twin siblings: Carter and Lucy. They're both 6 and I'm 18

"Zandy will you watch Jessie with us?" Lucy and Carter ask. Normally, I would've said no, and shooed them out of my room. But I was feeling nice today.

" Yeah," I say walking over to the playroom. This room was absolutely gigantic. I sat on the couch, and lazily grabbed the remote. Disney Channel was already on. When the episode comes on I just stare at the girl who plays Emma. Not that in a million years that an English boy from Bradford would have a chance with a beautiful girl from the States. 

"Zander,  Andy's on the phone!" My mum calls out from downstairs. She held the phone out, and I raced down the stairs.

"I'll be right back," I say to Carter and Lucy,

"Oi mate! The lot of us were going to the mall, wanna come?" My best friend, Andy said. He was loud, crazy and Irish. The lot of us were the soccer team and some of their girlfriends. And they would try and set me up with some random girl from the mall.

" Man, I promised my little sister and brother that I'd watch Jessie with them." I argued,

" C'mon mate, the show must be almost over." Andy whined,

"There's five minutes in the show left, yeah?" I asked, looking up the stairs.

" C'mon, you can come. We're ten minutes from your place." Andy said,

"Alright, I'll come. But if my siblings are mad, it goes on you." I say, giving in to my friend.

" We'll be there in a bit." Andy says, hanging up.

" Mum, I'm going to the mall." I say, 

"Zander Dylan Malik, weren't you watching TV, with Carter and Lucy." Mum scolds,

"Mum. Dad's watching with them now." I plead to my mother, using puppy eyes.

"Okay, but don't be too late." Mum says, ruffling my hair.

"Ugh, Mum. NO TOUCHIE THE HAIR." I said, walking up to my room,

" You are so much like your dad." Mum muttered to herself and went to go do something.

I took off my shirt, and put on a gray Hollister V-Neck, I grabbed a black collarless leather jacket and walked out of my room. Once I walked downstairs, I spotted a pair of red Converse.

Beep!

They were here, "Bye Mum!"

"Wassup mate?" Andy said fist bumping me.

"Ahh, not much." I said, sitting in the back seat.

"C'mon, the Hunt continues." Alex said.

Once I moved to the States from England, I started to go to Arbordale High, which is where I met my best mates. Andy, who I had known since pre-school moved here before me, because his parents got a  new job. 

My friend, Alex was sort of short, with curly dark brown hair, and was a beast on drums.

I'd know, we're in a band together.

David, was 21, a little older than all of us, but was in a band with Alex and his brother, which broke up a few years ago. Dave is a piano god.

And me, I was the guitarist.

And together we made Infinity.