Studio Date... Sort of

ZANDER

TWO WEEKS LATER

 I had finally finished writing the song for Lauren, up to perfection. It sounded pretty good, so I was going to the studio with the guys to go and record it.

"So, is this song about the girl on the show that you were sucking faces with?" Andy asked me,

"Yeah, I just really, really like her." I said, starting to blush.

"Zander's got a girlfriend! Zander's got a girlfriend!" David began to sing,

"You'd think because he's older than all of us, that he'd be more mature, but I stand corrected." Alex said, shaking his head and facepalming.

"I wish I could do that to all of you..... With a truck." Andy answered,

"Even me?" I asked, with a fake lip quiver. Got 'em every time.

"Alright, not you." Andy said, patting my back.

"C'mon guys, we're here." The driver said, we were just so special.

"WE'S GON' RECORD A LITTLE SONG SONG!" Alex shouted, sprinting up to the doors.

I recorded the guitar parts of the song first, and then Alex recorded the drums.

"I'm hungry." David and Andy whined,

"I'll ask Lauren to bring some Subway." I said, texting her.

laur

can u bring like 9 of those frito sub thingies from subway love :*

yeah. with my sisters rn. I can drop by

ilysm ur an angel

"Alright, is Lauren bringing the food?" Alex asked,

"Yeah, she'll be here in like 10 or 20 minutes." I said, getting onto Instagram.

Lauren was getting a ridiculous amount of hate.

@zandersmyhubby- @laurencim is such a slut. how is she dating my man

@infinitylife- how is @laurencim dating @zander_malik she's so ugly

@mrs.anders- if @zander_malik wants to date @laurencim by all means do it. he obvi lurves her. longest ship he's ever been in. #firstlandershipper #firstzaurenshipper btw @laurencim is gorgeous

Welp, now I'm following that girl who stood up for Lauren. Speak of the devil, and she shall appear.

"Hey Love." I said, a smile on my face now. Lauren leaned over my head and kissed my lips.

"Hey Zander, your food has arrived." David said, grabbing two sandwiches.

"These are so good." Lauren said, grabbing one for herself.

"Why do you think I got you one?" I asked, as Lauren began to leave.

"Thought it was because you loved me?" Lauren faked,

" I do love you." I whispered,

"What was that Zandy?" Alex asked, plopping right next to me.

"I said I loved her." I said, probably blushing a furious red. I know Lauren was.

"I gotta go, and Zander, love you too." Lauren said opening the door.

"No! Please stay Love. I need sanity." I whined and then Lauren backtracked, and sat on my lap. Well not really, her legs were thrown across me and she was sitting on the couch.