Injury in France

ZANDER

Our next stop on the tour was France. Paris, France, to be exact.

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed, because I had no life whatsoever.

"Zander, get your butt up, we're at the hotel." Alex yelled at me,

"Yeah, yeah. I'm comin'." I groaned lazily, and pulled on a sweatshirt.

I put on a snapback, I don't know which one. I literally grabbed the first one I saw.

"Dude, you're wearing Lauren's hat." Andy and David cracked up,

Once we were all checked in and all that good crap, I went out into the balcony.

And cue the cheers.

I left the balcony, and they stopped.

I went back out, and spotted the girls' tour bus.

They were just pulling in.

A smile broke out onto my face, and I headed for the lobby.

I headed towards the girls, and saw Christina checking in.

I went behind Lauren and hugged her, "Hey gorgeous,"

Lauren twisted out of the hug, and glared at me. "Did you meet up with Kylie Jenner?"

"Well-" I started

"What were you doing with her?" Lauren asked, her nostrils flared.

"My family had lunch with theirs. How did you know about this?"

Lauren pulled out an Insider magazine. On the cover was me kissing Kylie Jenner. From two years ago. Next to it was a picture of me hugging her from last week. The caption read 'Zylie, rekindling the fire?'

"Zander, it's been all over. Twitter, Instagram, the Internet. Everywhere." Lauren was freaking out.

"Lauren, can we. Can we talk outside?" I asked, but all I got was an angry girlfriend who stormed out.

"Love! Come back Love!" I yelled running after her.

I saw her on a street corner,"Lauren!"

I was directly behind her, and a car was driving recklessly.

"Lauren get out of the way!" I yelled pushing her off the street. I wasn't fast enough to get myself off the street.

I saw a white light, and was lifted up.

I didn't know where I was, or what had happened to me.

The first and only thing I was worried about at the moment, was Lauren.