Life or Death

ZANDER

I was at the studio shooting Jessie for a new episode. One of my scenes with Emma/ Peyton List.

 Then my phone rang, "Is this Zander Malik?"

"Um, yeah. What seems to be the problem?" I asked, concerned

"Yes this is Malibu Point Elementary School." The lady said,

"What did Carter do?" I ask,

"We are calling due to an allergic reaction from one Lucy Malik. Apparently a student had a party and unknowingly brought in cupcakes with traces of peanut butter." The receptionist lady said,

"Oh God. I'll be there soon." I said, panicking.

" Zander, where are you going?" Debby asked me,

"Family emergency!" I yelled sprinting to my car.

 I could bet money I was speeding and breaking the speed limit. But in my defense my baby sister could die in at least an hour. Give or take a few minutes.

Soon enough I was at Malibu Point.

"Where's Lucy Malik's classroom! Right now please?" I demanded, sprinting into the main office.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to fill this out-" The receptionist I spoke on the phone with said.

"I'm her older brother, and our parents are out of town. Where is it right now please!" I said, losing my patience.

"Right down the hallway." She said pointing,

Zandy's comin' Luce.

"Where is she?" I asked, out of breath and probably scaring the kindergarteners.

Lucy was literally swollen, and red, and wheezing.

"Come on Luce, wake up. Wake up." I said over her. I'm not losing her. Definitely not.

I grabbed her EpiPen from my pocket and injected her. Her eyes fluttered open. And I hugged her like a madman.

"Don't scare me like that, ever again." I whispered to her.

"Zandy you're breaking me." Lucy whined,

"Carter, I thought she had her pen in her backpack?" I asked, and frowned a little bit.

"I don't think Lauren packed it." Carter said,

"C'mon, I gotta take you guys home." I said, and what was worse is that I'm still driving the minivan. My girlfriend wouldn't let me off the hook for calling her fit.

I scooped Lucy up, and held Carter's hand after I checked them out of school. I put Lucy in her car seat, and then Carter.

I drive over to Lauren's and stop at a light.

Laur

Twins r coming over

K

"You guys are goin' to Lauren's." I said to them, as I put in a Dora disc. I opened up the mini tele, and they watched Dora on the way.

"C'mon Vamanos!" Carter and Lucy sang along with Dora.

"Alright guys, we're here." I said, parallel parking. Lucy grabbed her backpack and Carter jumped on my back.

We basically ran like idiots up to the front door, and then Carter knocked on the door. I couldn't really tell who answered because, right when they did, Carter covered my eyes.

"Carter. Stop covering Zandy's eyes." Lucy said, reprimanding Carter. God, she reminded me of Mum.

"Oh my God! You're-" The girl said, she had extremely dark hair, and was a little pale.

"Zander Malik, is Lauren here?" I asked, cutting the girl off.

"Yeah, hold on," She said, turning away from me, "Lauren!" She screamed.

"Hey Zander." Lauren said, picking Lucy up.

"Luce, do you have your pen?" I asked probably overly cautiously. I just didn't want something like that to happen again. I scared the crap out of me.

"Yup." Lucy said popping the 'p'.

"Right. Guys I'll see you later." I smiled and when nobody was looking kissed Lauren on the cheek. We both blushed a little bit, but I don't think anyone noticed.

"See you later." Lauren whispered in my ear,

"Bye Love," I smirked at her and left back for the studio.