The Hunt

ZANDER

Once we got to the mall, Andy started scoping the frozen yogurt bar for girls.

"Mate, if you're looking for a girlfriend for me. It's not gonna happen." I whisper to him trying not to draw attention.

"Oh, two hotties 3' O Clock." Andy says quietly, pointing at the girls.

"Zander, go talk to her!" David  says over excitedly,

They both had dirty blonde hair, and light-ish eyes.

"You've got this mate," Andy says trying to make me stay calm. Holding my shoulders, attempting to reassure me.

"Yeah, let's do this"  I said walking up to the girls. I flipped my hair, and smiled. Not creepily, but sort of endearingly.

"Hey." I say kind of awkwardly. One of the girls waves awkwardly,

"I'm Lia, this is Jenn" Lia says, she's beautiful.

"Dylan, I mean uh, Zander." I say, kind of nervously. I used my middle name as my first name. Brilliant Zander, bloody brilliant.

"Uh, so which is your name?" Jenn asked

"My name is Zander. Dylan is my middle name." I said,

"Your accent is cute." Lia giggled,

"Thanks, so are you." I said, blushing just a little bit.

"I just have a normal American accent. It's so boring," Lia said

"I think that American accents are cute." I said, smirking at her.

"Do you, wanna hang out sometime?"Lia asks,

"Sure, where?." I ask Lia, I really kind of like her.

"Uh, pizza?"Lia asks quizzically,

"Tonight." I decide, handing her my phone.

"Here's my number."Lia says.

"I'll pick you up later." I said, smiling at her,

"I'll text you the address." Lia called out, as I walked back to the guys.

"So?" They asked,

"Shut up, I know you guys were eavesdropping." I smiled. We laughed and joked around for a couple more hours, until I had to go home to get ready.