Infinity Tour!

ZANDER

When we finished performing for Prince Harry, his girlfriend, Prince William, his wife, and kids; I grabbed Lauren's hand nervously. We walk outside, after bowing, and thanking them. 

"Guys, you did awesome. Next time, a little more enthusiasm from you Mister I'm Too Cool Alex Wolff. Now I'm thinking that you should announce your tour to the public. A Twitvid? Perfect. Once you get back to Zander's house, you will reveal it and that Zanren is a couple once again." Ronnie, our manager says. Lauren looks a little uncomfortable. 

"Lauren and I aren't technically back together." I pipe up,

"So what are you? Friends with really intimate benefits?" Ronnie asks,

"No, no it's not like that. We're taking it slow." I say, wrapping an arm around Lauren's waist. I tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear, and hug her. " Are you alright?"

"Zander, I'm fine. I just wish we could be in the same places while we're on tour." Lauren said thoughtfully,

"Trust me, we are. I rigged the tour schedule." I say smirking at her.

"Zander Dylan Malik, you are a bad boy." Lauren says jokingly, she kissed me on the cheek and a bright light flashed.

"What was that?" Andy, my oblivious best friend asked.

"It's Attack of the Paps Part Two!" Alex and David scream. I grab Lauren's hand and we sprint back to my house. Luckily, it was only two or three blocks away.

Once we got to my house, I thought Lauren's jaw broke.

"This place is way bigger than your other house." Lauren said, awestruck.

"It's alrigh'. My Gram and Grandpa are here." I said, something clicking. If Gram and Grandpa are here, that mean Hachi's here. My baby is home! I just love my dog, I'm not that weird.

"Dude, why don't we fly to England every day and have rehearsals." Alex said, oh so brightly.

"Because round trip costs a butt load of money," I said smacking him on the head. "C'mon."

I took out my house key, and unlocked the door.

"Zander! My favorite grandson. Mwah!" Gram said kissing me on the cheek, Gram is my mum's, Mum. And obviously Grandpa is my mum's, Dad. A high bark came from the kitchen.

"Hatchi!" I said before being attacked in dog slobber and kisses. I carried Hachi up to my room.

"I feel awkward!" Andy shouted from downstairs,

"Come up, it's just my family. Well, some of it." I said, and looked at Lauren. Hatchi jumped from me and ran to Lucy's room. Lauren looked so awkward. she kind of felt like she didn't belong. Don't ask me how I knew, I just knew.

They all walked up the stairs, Lauren at the front.

"You know, you're cute when you're nervous." I whispered in Lauren's ear. She punched me in the stomach.

"You're cute when you're in pain." Lauren smiled cheekily,

"Dude, your room is. Woah!" Was all I heard around my room,

"Wrong, it's meh." I said correcting the guys.

"Zander, no girls in your room unless an adult is upstairs." Dad said from the living room,

"Does Harry count?" I asked,

"Yes. No. Not really." Mum said fighting with herself.

"Then, Liam's up here." I said, grabbing my MacBook Air, and sitting on my bed. And so was Lauren, I lie my head in her lap, while she twirled around my hair.

"Hurry up and log onto Twitter!" David whined,

"Shut up," Alex said, messing around with my drums.

"And we're in." I said,

"Welcome back to the wonderful world of Alex Wolff."  Alex shouted, looking at the camera of the laptop.

"Just kidding it's my world. Because it's my laptop." I said in a really creepy, Grim Reaper voice.

"Well, we are here on this glorious day, because you want to look at our faces and we're going on tour." Andy said, rolling his r's.

"They're just like; oh, I like your face." I said,

"But they like my face better." David said,

"I dunno, I'm liking Zander's face." Lauren piped up, kissing me for a couple of second.

"Hem hem." Andy said, in high voice.

"Yeah Professor Umbridge." I said, mocking attentivity.

" Detention!" All the guys said in a high voice.

"They're not funny, they're just dorks." Lauren said, smirking at me.

"Well we can't all be crazy geniuses."  Alex rebutted,

"But I'm your dork. Right?" I asked,

@infinityforever- Zander y r u shy around press and junk but not shy around people u know

"I'm not shy, " I said, " It's just around press and pap's make me feel weird. And when I'm with my family and friends, they don't want anything from me. Unless it's spaghetti night, then my parents want me to wash the dishes."

@marrymeandya- would any of u marry or date a fan

"I would, but I'm not allowed to date," Andy said, "And I can't get married yet if I'm not allowed to date."

"It just depends. Like if they were the kind to get my name tattooed on themselves then no. But if they're the calmer and chill ones then, yeah."  David said,

"Yeah." Alex says, unenthusiastically.

"Well, I'm not really open right now. I mean, I don't have a girlfriend right now. But there's this one girl." I said, looking up at Lauren.

@istillshipzanlee- y did u and mollee break up and who did the breaking up

"First, I broke up with her. And second, I was mad about someone else while we were together." I said, looking down.

@zanrenforevs-  get back together zanren! we so luv u 2 u've been kissing and making out the entire time

Lauren and I blush, " We haven't been making out the entire time. Just most of it." Lauren said,

"So if I asked, would you take me back?" I asked Lauren,

"Zander Malik, you're an idiot. Of course I'll take you back." Lauren smiled at me,

@ilurvezmjr- FINALLY