The Fight

ZANDER

I was with Mollee today, and nothing could be better.

"And that was me doing the boyfriend tag, with my boyfriend; Mr. Zander Malik." Mollee laughed, and I kissed her on the cheek. We were both laughing like idiots and then some guy came in.

"Hey, Mollee, I got the Chick-Fil-A." The guy said,

"Thanks Jeka." Mollee answered. Who was this guy?

"Oh, you're that kid in the boy band." Jeka said,

"His name is Zander, he's my boyfriend and he isn't a kid." Mollee said defending me.

"Infinity is not a boyband." I said angrily,

"Then what is it?" Jeka asked, a smirk on his face.

"We're guys, in a band. But tha's not the point, we all have the capability of playing several instruments." I said, defending both my best mates, and myself.

"Hey where's your accent from?" Jeka said, maybe trying to embarrass me.

"I'm from England. Bradford to be specific. I moved here a couple years back." I answered,

" Well then, I'm just gonna go." Jeka said, awkwardly. He hugged Mollee, and then glared at me.

Once I knew he was gone, I let it all out, "Who is he? "

"My best friend." Mollee answered simply.

"I gotta go, bye." I said, giving Mollee a minute long kiss before leaving.

*

I woke up this morning, with a notification from Instagram. Other than the usual amount of them at least.

@jekajane has tagged you in a picture.

It was a picture of him and Mollee together, looking like they were about to kiss.

That set me off completely. I was just sick of this guy. He was trying to push my buttons and I knew it.

After throwing on a shirt, I went to Mollee's house in plaid pajama pants. I furiously knocked on the door, and Mollee answered the door, with cloudy eyes.

"What?" She moaned, obviously still tired.

"What is this?" I seethed, showing her the picture of her and Jeka.

"He's an idiot, that was me. A year ago." Mollee said,

"And he still posts it just to make me mad." I muttered,

"Zander, if anyone should be jealous and mad, it should be me. You've been texting your ex, and you have millions of crazed fans who've been threatening to kill me." Mollee said,

"If you told me that they were saying these things I would've stopped it." I said, now my bitter angry tone back again.

"And texting Lauren?" Mollee said, folding her arms.

"Friendly texts, unlike you I have the capability of staying just friends with my exes." I said, showing her what we talked about.

laur

How's mollee

amazing

we're on the plane 2 england

haha hope u like my home

I will

the guys say hi

tell them I said hi

alex says luv u sis

tell him luv u 2 bro

 my best mate is like ur bro #insANE

lol nice capitalisation

ur english spelling is rubbing off on me lol

haha gtg

"See?" I asked, realization dawning Mollee's face.

"I'm sorry," Mollee said,

"Keep it, 'cause we're done. You can't trust me." I said to Mollee, pushing her away.

"You're the one that came here." Mollee said,

"Because I thought-" I started,

"Yeah, you thought so." Mollee said slamming the door in my face. I walked down the stairs, and kicked a trash can on the way back to my car. Once I was in my car, I locked the doors, cranked up the music, and started to cry. I lost both of them, and I just argh.

I don't need Mollee though, I don't need her.