Chapter 2 Young and In Love

Chapter 2 Lauren's POV
I laughed as Hunter ran off the stage and came back stage completely covered with sweat, his hair messed up, and out of breathe. He was laughing at something Matt said while drinking his water uncontrollably. I smiled at walked out the back door and began taking a little walk. It's way to hot in there, I need air. It was nice and cool, the bright full moon lit up the dark sky. My hands in my pocket as my hair flowed with the wind,"LAUREN." I turned around as Hunter ran and walked by my side. I looked forward and continued to walk,"you alright?" He asked, I nodded,"I'm fine. Just wanted to walk." I couldn't look at him because when Hunter is sweaty and his hair is messed up, I find it VERY attracting and makes me carve him, it's actually kinda funny,"where are you going?" He asked,"just walking." I responded giving him a side smile,"at the concert, when I sang Wanted, I thought of you." I laughed,"sure you did." "No I'm serious. Sometimes when I sing that song, I just feel like dancing to it." "Is that right?" "100%." He stopped as I stopped and looked at him. My eyes widened,"wait you're serious?" He nodded,"yes." He reached his hand out wait to for me to grab it,"Hunter, we are not dancing in the middle of the night, on the streets." He shrugged,"why not? I see it sometimes in movies people do it." "Yea, but that's movie." "Come on, just for a little." "What made you want dance right now?" "Looking at you." I laughed and looked at him. I took off my leather jacket and placed it on the ground as I was just wearing my plain gray v-neck. I reached placed my hand on Hunter as he pulled me real close,"🎶I just wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I, wanna make you feel wanted...🎶 he sang as we slowly moved side to side. He spun around as I smiled. Nothing matters right now, nothing at all, just this moment. I love him way to much, he pulled me close again,"🎶I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever, and never let you forget it, Lauren I, wanna make you feel wanted.🎶" I laughed,"I love how you added my name." "Just a little Hunter Hayes remix." "I love it." He placed his forehead against mine and just kept it there. I closed my eyes and just relaxed, this best place for me, is always in his arms,"you'll always be wanted." He whispered...