Chapter 38 Young and In Love

Chapter 38 Lauren's POV
"Come here." I called for little Hunter as I laughed as he came running to me. I looked at the cloudy sky and then back at him as he took off running towards the swings. Phones were recording me and Hunter ever since we got here. Only because I'm Hunter Hayes wife and that's his son. I started pushing him as I looked up, looked down, the back up quickly as Hunter was sprinting towards me. My eyes widened,"HUNTER HAYES!" Someone shouted as everyone looked at him. Hunter stopped and looked around me for me until he found where I was standing. I looked around and try to symbolize for him to go back, but he didn't listen. I slapped my head against my forehead as little Hunter looked at Hunter,"DADDY!" He screamed as he ran and Hunter caught him into a hug and picked him up. Hunter have him a kiss as he walked up to me,"what are you doing." I demanded for a response,"just wanted to see you-" "during sound check?" "I figured that being with my family of three is more important than seeing if my guitar sounds right." He said with a little chuckle at the end. I laughed and nodded my head "no" while looking down,"I've missed to much." He said again as I looked up at him,"music is everything to me and I don't know where I would be without it. Then when I'm on stage and I see Hunter running around with you following him. Where's me?" "Don't say that-" "oh, but I have to Lauren because it's true." "You what else is true?" Hunter's blue eyes looked at,"you inspiring fans. They love you so much. I know exactly what it is they love about you. If I'm not complaining about how you're not with me or Hunter, then you have nothing to worry about. I would rather you be with your fans that make who you are then being with us at the time." "Don't say that. I would want to be with you and ONLY you." Hunter looked at little Hunter as he smiled,"don't smile at me." Hunter playfully demanded sounding serious. "See that's why he loves me more than he loves you." "See this is why I love you." He said as he smiled at me. I leaned and kissed him and pulled away,"you need to go." "And you are coming with me." "Hunter-" "NO MA'AM! YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" Hunter put down little Hunter as he swept me off my feet carrying me like bride,"Hunter follow me." He said as he laughed,"put me down!" "NO! HUNTER COME ON!" "I'm coming daddy!"