Chapter 20 Young and In Love

Chapter 20 Lauren's POV
"Honestly, I just don't like it!" I told a group of fans as they laughed. "We love you and Hunter! Can we have a picture?" "YES." They left as I continued running, it was like 7 in the morning and I was on a morning jog and ran into the fans. My phone rang as I pulled it out,"Happy anniversary!!!!!!" Hunter texted me. I laughed and responded the same thing. If you guys are wondering what I got him, I got him a new custom guitar, more of his favorite cologne, and a watch he's been dying to get. I know. I spoil him. AND I'M PROUD. Hunter told me to meet him at the venue where he's performing tonight at 3 and he doesn't want to see me until then. I don't know what his plan is honestly. I ran for 40 more minutes until I came to a stop. I caught my breathe as I heard someone coming from behind me. I turned around as Taylor had her arms wide open,"EVERY GIRL NEEDS SOMEONE ON THEIR ANNIVERSARY!!" She yelled as I jumped up and down and hugged her. I can't believe she surprise me,"HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS HERE!?" I asked,"HUNTER TOLD ME YOU GO RUNNING AND I COULDN'T WAIT!" "Psssssh. He tells you everything." "Well I did invite him to tour with me for his first time." I have her a playful push as she gave me a side hug,"it's really good to see you." I told her with a smile on my face,"indeed. How about we head to a near by mall around this place and get your makeup done? Honey, you definitely need it." "Umm, sayin I'm ugly?" I joked,"I'm sayin you might want to look good for this one. Just to help you guys out, I'll be watching little Hunter tonight for you guys." "You honestly don't have to do that-" "no honestly I have too." She interrupted. I shrugged,"ok..."

I walked into the venue as it was dead silent. I looked around and saw the concert seats and the stage Hunter was going to perform on later. I looked around the whole stadium, I can't believe he gets to do this, he performs in front of thousands of people and he never once leaves the stage in a bad mood, but in a mood of,"CAN WE DO IT AGAIN?" And I love every minute of it,"Lauren." I turned around as Hunter jumped down from the stage. I smiled looking at him, he looks so handsome. He's wearing the tie that I love. His mouth dropped,"you are beautiful." He told me,"you're full of yourself." He leaned in and kissed me. I looked around the arena and then at him,"can you believe you get to do this almost every day?" "And I thank god every minute." "I wish you could dress like this all the time." I said referring to what he was wearing,"ahhhhhhh, only on special accusations." I playfully rolled my eyes as he grabbed my hand and walked me to the stage...