Chapter 40 Young and In Love

Chapter 40 Lauren's POV
"HUNTER!" I screamed as the bathroom door swung open as Hunter came running out soaking wet with a towel wrapped around his waist,"WHAT WHAT." I just started at him. He looked all around and then back me as he ran his fingers through his hair making him look sexier than he already did,"you called me like someone was breaking in." He said. "I just wanted to know where you put little Hunter's black converses." "Are you serious?" "I called you like 5 times and yet you did NOT answer." He pointed behind me as his other hand still held the towel around him. I turned around and saw them and then back at him,"thanks." He nodded as he turned around to walk back into the shower,"I don't think I've ever seen you run out like that." I said as I tried not to laugh. He looked at me,"you just like it because I barely have clothes on." "True true." "Where is Hunter anyway?" "He's outside with Matt and the band. Barefooted. That's why I asked where his shoes were." Hunter did his little laugh,"you could join me." He suggested. I raised my brow as a grin slowly came across my face,"is that an invitation?" He held both his hands out as the towel dropped, but Hunter quickly grabbed it. I turned around so fast that it made me dizzy. "My bad." I started laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. Hunter was doing the same thing, doing his squeaky little laugh. I looked at him and wiped my laughing tears. "I'm sorry that was an accident." "I didn't see anything I promise." I spoke still catching my breath. "Come on then." Hunter said with a smirk.

"You pick the string like this." Hunter demonstrated to little Hunter with his guitar. Little Hunter wasn't even paying attention. He was messing with Hunter's guitar picks,"now you do it." "Babe he's not paying attention." I said. Hunter looked at me then at little Hunter and noticed,"wow." "Can you play Saint or a Sinner dad?" He just loves  that song. Ever since he released that song, he just always wants him to sing it to him when he goes to bed. "How about, at tonight's concert, I take you on stage with me when I perform it?" "Ok. Mommy too." "NOOOO! Mom cannot sing." I interrupted,"THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA!" Hunter sarcastically said,"I dare you." Hunter stood up,"what are you going to do about it huh?" "You don't want to see what I'll do." "I kinda like this Lauren." I pushed him with a laugh as he leaned in and kissed me.