Chapter 30 Young and In Love

Chapter 30 Lauren's POV
I started stretching as I was about to go on my morning run. My legs felt weak, but it didn't care. I looked at me watch,"5:25am, I should be done by 5:40am." I looked at the path,"LAUREN WAIT!" I spun around as Hunter came jogging behind me. He was a blue nike plan shirt, some black gym shorts with blue running shoes. I laughed,"wow." "If you're running, so am I." He started stretching, I just watched him. Is he being serious? "Babe, you're a singer, not a runner." He stood up straight,"is that a challenge?" "Who's watching little Hunter?" "You're suppose to be, but he's sleep and he won't wake up until he here's or sees you." Hunter replied. "You look cute as a runner." I said laughing. He puffed his chest,"I tend to impress you. HEY! We need to get little Hunter's Halloween costume." "He can just be you, you guys are twins." "I'm better looking though." I pushed him,"you're full of yourself." I said laughing. "Ready?" He asked me,"only if you are."

"A STRAWBERRY!" "HUNTER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE'S A BOY!" I yelled throwing the custom at him. "UGH!" We've been in the Halloween store for about an hour now and all Hunter keeps bringing me is girl costumes. Hunter looked at me and looked at his fans outside the store as they cheered. He went up to the door with it still closed,"A STRAWBERRY OR A PUMPKIN!?" He asked them holding up each,"A PUMPKIN!?" I screamed. The fans started screaming different answers, some that weren't even the options. He came back with a smile,"they love my ideas, why don't you?" "Why don't you marry them?" "I would, but it's too much money for rings." I frowned at him and turned away as I started to look for more,"a cow?" Hunter asked behind me,"Hunter Hayes say one more costume idea and I will slap the music out of you." I demanded looking at him, he put his hands up,"slap the music out of me? I like it baby. But, I still have a say whether I want my son to be this or this. HOW ABOUT, we dress up and trick or treat." I just started at him. Like he was the dumbest person in the world. No emotion. Just a stare. Hunter looked around and then at me. "How old are you?" I asked with a smile,"2-" "too old to do that." I said interrupting him,"BUT BABY! PLEASE!?" He fell to his knees and held my legs. I looked around as he was tracking attention. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE." "Hunter stop-" "LAUREN, MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE." "Hunter shut up." I looked around trying to get him off of me. He cried loud as everyone looked at us,"God damn it Hunter SHH-" "LAUREN!" "HUNTER FINE FINE! GET UP!" He smiled big and stood up straight and gave me a big fat kiss,"let's start looking then."