Chapter 39 Young and In Love

Chapter 39 Hunter's POV
"And we're back with country singer superstar Hunter Hayes!" I laughed,"ahh Lee, not superstar.." She laughed as I just smiled. I was on the Lee Ann Show to talk about the 21 project. She asked me 3 questions before we went onto 2 commercial breaks... Nice. "So Hunter, which song on the project were you most exited for your fans to here?" I sat up straight,"I think my two new songs Suitcase and I Mean You because they hadn't heard of it. They heard of all the other ones that were on the project, but not the two new ones. I was thrilled to see all the tweets on Twitter that fans tweeted about them, that's why I love them." She smiled,"what a thoughtful answer. You must love you fans huh?" "Without a doubt in love with them." She laughed and looked down to read the next question,"so your hit song 31-" "21." I quickly said. I cleared my throat and looked at her,"my bad, so your hit song 21 hit the top charts on Spotify less than 21 hours!!" I laughed at how lame that joked was,"YES! It was incredible. 21 was the fastest song the crew and I have ever produced. We walked into the studio, wrote it, and recorded it all on the same day. I personally thought it was going to sound horrible, but when I heard it, not to toot my own horn, I was like, man Hunter. Good job." I played with my hands,"I just had a lot of support along the way." "Who were your biggest supporters?" "My fans-" "someone other than your fans Mr. Hayes?" I looked up at the ceiling above,"my wife." I swallowed,"when I look at her, I just so much butterflies and nerves. I still get nervous talking to her. I've known her since I was a kid and now I'm married to my best friend. We've been married for 3 years now and not once do I look at her and feel annoyed. She's so beautiful. So talented. Sometimes I just think I don't deserve have her, she deserves better. I try not to think about that, but I do think of when I asked her to marry me. The fans weren't happy at first, but then they were. Oh well. But I proposed to her in the wrongest way, until I finally did it right." "Is there something you want to SING to her right now?" Lee asked me, I looked at her,"sing?" "You're a singer!! Don't just say something to her, sing!" I laughed and cleared my throat again,"🎶baby I'm all yours, I found my someday girl. Baby you're my someday girl..." I sang really hitting that last note. Everyone clapped behind the cameras as well as the host,"HOW ABOUT FOR THE FANS!?" "YOU GOT IT!" I quickly responded. I looked at Matt as he handed me my guitar,"1, 2, 3, na na na na, na na na. Yeah, na na na na na na, na na na... It's your birthday, let's act like it is..." I acoustically sang,"SING WITH ME!" I shouted referring to everyone around me,"🎶that's the way that we're doing it doing it, we go big or we go back home, people looking at us like we're loosin it lossin it, but baby we doing nothin wrong.." We all sang as I laughed having one of the best moments of my life...

"Alright Hunter! How about we read some Twitter tweets to close the show!" Lee asked,"my favorite." I said. She handed me a phone as I looked at the tweets and then back up,"do I read them?" "YES SILLY!" "Don't arrest me!" I playfully said as she laughed. I looked at the phone and read the first one,"Hunter Hayes sounds like he hasn't hit puberty. #growup." I raised my brow and looked at the camera,"did I hit it now?" I asked sarcastically in a real deep voice. Lee laughed out loud as I read the next one,"I would rather commit suicide then kill myself then listen to a Hunter Hayes song ." I made a face and laughed,"uhh.. Good luck with that? Tell me how that works out by the way." I laughed again and nodded,"I like when Hunter moves his shoulders up and down SLOWLY when he really gets into a guitar solo." I puffed my chest,"why thank you." I scrolled down,"how about a happy one... Here's one: At night, when I snuggle with my Hunter Hayes pillow and blanket, I know I'm going to have a good sleep #notcreepy." I smiled,"aww babe, you're not creepy. I love you!" I took a deep breathe,"last one..." I said,"Hunter Hayes looks like an elf from the North Pole." I chuckled,"that's because I am." I said mysteriously...

*all the tweets that were said in the chapter are real tweets! Funny how people can be so mean*