Chapter 14 Young and In Love

Chapter 14 Lauren's POV
"HUNTER RELAX CALM DOWN." I screamed as he sobbed in my arms. I pulled out of the shop as little Hunter started crying,"please don't cry." I try telling him. I pulled out my phone real quick and called Matt so he could come pick up little Hunter. He didn't answer as I rolled my eyes,"HE DID IT!" Hunter yelled,"LOOK AT ME." I demanded as he did what he was told,"I don't care-" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T CARE!? HE HURT YOU-" "BUT THAT CRAP WAS IN THE PAST HUNTER I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT. I CARE ABOUT YOU AND ONLY YOU RIGHT NOW, WHAT HAPPENED." Hunter looked at me with sadness. He couldn't say anything, he didn't have any words to say. I pulled him into a hug and held him. Tight. I don't care what happened, I care about now. Hunter is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me and seeing him cry like this just breaks my heart into a million's of pieces. Hunter raised his head and looked at me,"why do you forgive all the time?" "I never said I forgave him, I don't care. I care about you, just ignore all of it." "I can't. That's the thing, I can't ignore it." "Well you better because I already forgot about it." He bit his lip,"I didn't mean to hurt him." "I hurt him!" I said in excitement as he laugh at me,"dude, you got a coffee house today, let's go back to the tour bus and get cleaned up?" He nodded as little Hunter stood up and grabbed my hand,"let's go."

I walked into the coffee house and took a seat at the table as fans waved and told me hi. Little Hunter complained about how tired he was so I let him stay behind and sleep,"Mrs. Hayes, may I ask what happened to your face?" A fan asked. Crap. "Weight lifting accident." I told them lying,"ya never know what weights are going to do to you." I joked as they laughed. I heard Hunter coming,"are you guys exited or what!?" I asked him,"it's my first time meeting him." "YOU'LL LOVE HIM!" Hunter walked out as everyone gasped. Every single coffee house does this and it always seems to impress me,"I'm sorry for all the hate pages on you." I looked at the teenager who said that. I shrugged,"I can't do anything about it. If they don't like me, they don't like me. It's crazy how some people judge by photos and never really get to know the person, but you guys..." I said gesturing to the table,"you guys are everything to me. Yes, you're Hunter's fan, but I love you guys for respecting me and him, giving him the chance. This is only my 3rd coffee house and it's so cool he does this for you because you guys deserve it." I finished meaning every word that came out of my mouth...