Chapter 41 Young and In Love

Chapter 41 Hunter's POV
I walked with my body guard next to me as I was going to surprise a fan for a Merry Christmas wish. I walked to her front door and knocked as my hands went back into my pocket. "That was funny." I said with a smile as my body guard laughed at something I reminded him about. The door opened slowly as the fan named Natalie covered her mouth and tried not to cry. "SURPRISE!" I yelled with so much excitement. She started crying as I reached in and gave her a big hug and held her. She cried in my neck as I just smiled. I love my fans so much they just inspiring me. I pulled away and wiped her tears,"you are beautiful!!!" I said. "Come in Mr. Hayes, come on." She grabbed my hand and took my inside. Her parents shook my hand as they were exited for Natalie to meet her hero right now. We sat on the couch as I sat down across from her as a smile could not leave her face. "Can I ask you a question?" "You can ask me as many questions as you want babe." "Ok ok ok. Why did you write Young and In Love? It's beyond my favorite song you have ever written." "that's a good question." I cleared my throat,"I technically wrote it for my wife. Showing that I will always be honest with her and every mistake that I make is always going to be my fault and never her's." I spoke just summing it up instead of telling her the whole story. "Wow. That's incredible." "YOU'RE INCREDIBLE!" She did a little laughed,"what song comes on the radio that makes you dance?" I laughed out loud and clapped,"Counting Stars and Shut Up and Dance." "I LOVE THOSE SONGS!" "I wish I just came up with the ideas of writing those songs honestly." "One more question I promise... Who's your someday girl?" "My some day girl? Hmm... I think it would be you!!" "Really!?" "Oh yes. Speaking of you, I have something for YOU actually." I turned around and handed her a bag,"it's filled with shirts and other merchandise for you." "Oh wow thank you." "AND!" I handed her a guitar with my signature on it,"this looks like yours too." "OH MY GOSH!" She screamed. I laughed,"thank you so much." She said crying,"you are SO welcome!! How about we sing a song?!" She nodded catching her breathe,"Suitcase?" She asked politely,"that's a good one!" I grabbed my guitar that was next to me and tuned it real quick,"🎶I don't need it, I don't need it anyway, if I can't, pack it in a suitcase..." I sang as I started playing on the guitar and singing...

I have her a hug as I could she didn't want to let go. I kneeled down and looked at her, "people like you inspire me. You are amazing and don't let anyone tell you no different! You are beautiful and you are wanted! You are never invisible. All the love babe." I told her as I have her one last hug. The door closed as I turned around and saw Lauren standing in the middle of sidewalk, staring at me with so much anger. I walked down and up to her, "what are you doing here? What's wrong-" "don't touch me." I demanded. "Lauren what's wrong-" "I have about had it with you." I stood back in complete confusion,"Lauren what are you talking about-" she laughed and looked at me,"you really did it this time-" "WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!" I screamed as I was starting to get angry,"HOW LONG HUNTER? HOW LONG WERE YOU GOING TO HIDE IT FROM ME?" "HIDE WHAT-" "YOUR TOUR?" "IM ON TOUR ALREADY." "NOT WHAT MATT SAID. YOU'RE PLANNING A EUROPEAN TOUR NEXT YEAR AND YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TELL ME BECAUSE I GET ANNOYED WITH YOUR FANS AND HOW YOU THINK I DON'T GET ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU! You really think of me that low? I love your fans and I spend enough time with you as much as it is. You barely spend enough with your god damn kid. I can't believe it. You don't know how mad and upset I am right now with you. And for you to go behind my back is honestly-" she stopped before she was about to cry. I took step towards her as I stopped. "Lauren I-" "NO." She cleared her throat and looked at me as tears ran down her eyes,"no." She said again as she slowly turned around and walked away...