Chapter 1 Young and In Love

Chapter 1 Hunter's POV
"I don't usually do this a whole lot, but since this is my first coffee house of this tour, might as well." I looked at the hallway,"Hunter come here." I politely asked I kneeled down on my knee. Everyone looked in the direction to where I was referring too. My little boy came running out and jumped in my arms. Everyone aww and clapped as I picked him up in my arms and gave him a kiss,"this is Hunter." I looked at him,"wave hi." He looked at everyone as he quickly looked away and dug his head in my chest. I laughed and so did everyone else,"he's shy." "How old is he?" A fan asked,"he is 3." "He looks like you! Actually a lot like you." Another one shouted, I smiled,"I actually get that a lot from other people, he has blonde hair like his mom." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and put him down as he held my hand,"you guys want to meet him?" Everyone got up as fast as they could and made a line in front of the backdrop,"you guys can take a photo with him, he likes posing." Every fan talked to him and hugged him, I just stood and watched as I very much enjoyed everything,"you know your dad has inspired me through so much." A young women told little Hunter. I smiled as I get so touched when people say I'm their inspiration, the women looked at me,"Hunter he looks like you so much, you guys could be twins. It's so crazy. Wow. Can I take a photo with both of you guys." "YES! You can hold him." She picked him up as I walked and put my hand in my pocket and wrapped my other arm around her. The picture snapped as Hunter reached for me as I quickly got him and held him,"you're such a baby." I told him as the women laughed,"I find it more cute that you guys are wearing the same thing." I looked at Hunter as he was wearing a gray v-neck and pants just like me. I didn't notice that,"that was an accident, usually my wife picks out his clothes, I just do his hair." "pulled back like yours?" I shrugged,"why not. If I can look good with, then my boy will look good with it." I gave her a hug and thanked her. She was the last one in line,"bye everyone. Thank you so much for coming out and taking the time. I appreciate you guys so much and I just wanna let you guys know. I appreciate everything." I waved by to everyone as I was leaving, Hunter cried for Lauren. "Why do you favorite her over me?" I complained. I put him down as he ran to the tour bus,"hey man." I said as I got distracted and gave a guy who was running the concert a handshake. He was telling me the concert will work as I told him I understood everything. I started heading towards the bus as Lauren walked outside and looked at me. She ran to me and jumped into a hug as I held her. I love her so much, that I would die for her. She pulled away and gave me a kiss,"everyone loved him." I told her as we kissed, she pulled away,"who wouldn't love him?" I leaned my forehead against her and just stayed there. Introducing my son to everyone scared me to death, so many thoughts ran through my head while doing it, but after seeing how everyone reacted with him, it made me really believe that my fans are WAY more than my fans. I'm Hunter Hayes and my 21 Tour starts now.