Chapter 23 Young and In Love

Chapter 23 Lauren's POV
A WEEK LATER
Me and Hunter were driving in silence as he drove to Nashville. He has a little break in between his tour so we flew back to Nashville for a little while, then hopefully to California because that's where my family is. I was looking at the window thinking what little Hunter was doing with his grandparents right now since we just dropped him off there. Hunter's mom and dad loves him SO much, so we figured little Hunter can hang out with them for the day and we'll get him later tonight. I'm not really sure what Hunter wants to do today, I want to go to the hospital to find out if it's a boy or girl, but Hunter is in a bad mood and to be honest, I'm a little scared to talk to him right now. I looked at him as he was focusing on the road, he was really thinking, but I'm not sure what he's thinking about. I wonder if he ever gets annoyed with me... I feel like he gets annoyed with me very easily, but I try really hard not too. I wonder if he still loves me, I know our anniversary was last week, but after that day, he changed... He was acting different, more "keeping his actions, thoughts, comments to myself" way. Maybe when I told him I was pregnant? No. Can't be it. Maybe his guitar isn't tuning correctly? No. That can't be it either. MAYBE! His fans begging for the FTLOM to come back! No... That's wrong too. I looked at him harder as his blue eyes shimmered from the sun hitting them. Took my breathe away. His brown hair pulled back, takes me breathe away too. I sat up straight and took a deep breathe. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out, instead,"Hunter, you alright?" Came out instead. He looked over at me,"yes. Are you?" I shrugged,"anxious!" I responded trying to light up the mood, he did a little laugh,"oh yea? Bout what?" "I want to know if it'll be a girl or boy." "I'm hoping a girl, but another boy wouldn't bother me." "AGREE! If a girl, what would her name be?" Hunter smiled and looked at me,"I like Taylor." "I like Maddie."  I thought of a little girl running around the house as her big bother chased her around,"I like it." Hunter said. I smiled at him. We came to a red light as Hunter's phone rang, he looked at the caller and put his phone away. I raised my brow,"who was it?" "I don't know, who cares." Hunter stepped on he gas,"HUNTER THE LIGHT IS STILL RED!" He stomped hard on the breaks and looked at me as I saw a semi truck coming right as us behind him...