Chapter five

Jackson pov:

I walk up the stairs to my room. Hey! Where's my wallet? Maybe it's in my jeans pocket. I walk into the bathroom to get my jeans I was wearing yesterday.

What the...? I see writing smeared in toothpaste on my mirror. 'Raven was here btw you need a new toothbrush'. What? When was she in my room? God, she's sneaky!

I called Marie. She's our household maid. Servant if you like. We pay her much more than she should get, but she's a perfect maid. She's also part of our pack. Her daughter is the pack's Omega, I often feel sorry for her. She was once omega too.

"Marie"!

"Yes, sir"? ( yep she calls me sir)

"There's a little mess in my bathroom, would you be so kind and clean it up"?

"Of course sir. It would be my pleasure", she says bowing her head.

"Thanks".

I get my keys and yell out to my dad. "I'm going to the cave, I'll be back around 10".

"Okay"! My dad yells back from his office.

He probably wasn't even listening, like always. I chuckle.

"Hey, dad! I'm off to rob a bank I'll be back soon"! I yell.

"Okay, I'll see you later"! He yells back.

I sighed shaking my head. Just in case I leave a note for him. 'I'm in the cave with the guys, I'll be back at 10 ish'. Then I get in my car and drive off.

The 'cave' as I like to call it, is an old cellar of an abandoned house. My mates and I built it as a hut when we were 11 years old. From then we improved it greatly. We added a few couches. A plasma flat screen tv, complete with video games and a wii. Including a mini-fridge. Pretty sweet.

I meet up with the guys outside.  

We put open the hatch. I go inside first. I switch on the makeshift light. "Right. Who's up for a race"? I challenge.

My friend Indon ( we call him Don or Donny) races me. We play that video game for hours.

The others watch. Matt, Davy and Logan play pool in the corner.

Overall I had 3 cokes and 1 beer that night. And another 3 bags of chips between us all. It's bad for us I suppose, my mums always fussing about how much I eat. But I mean we are werewolves, right? We run off the calories anyway...

Anyways we then go for a run in the woods. Ahhh, wind running through your fur really is the best feeling ever. Then we come to the clearing where Raven... I mean Em lives. I stop.

"What's up", my friend's mind link me.

"This is where my mate lives. Somewhere here anyway", I reply.

"Ahhh right... The miss Raven Hood, yes"?

"Yeah". I stare at the tree daydreaming for a moment.

Matt paws me in the side.

"Hey man"! I say.

"I said... Does she seriously live here"? 

"We got a lovesick puppy on our hands now I think", Matt announces doing a wolfy smirk.

"Oh shut up you guys! Come on let's go", I order.

We get back to the 'cave' just in time to watch a rugby match. South Africa vs Australia.

Not much of interest but there was nothing better on.

Later that night we party a bit more. Matt gets his girlfriend over. As well as her friends, the other's girlfriends and some other mates from school.