Song You Like To Dance To Together

~Steve~

Born In The U.S.A by Bruce Springsteen

I mean, duh, he's Captain America. You introduced him to this song and now whenever it comes on you can't help but dance with him.

~Tony~

Highway to Hell by AC/DC

Literally, anything by AC/DC you two dance to, but it's mostly this song because Tony sings and you do some killer air guitar and are totally thinking about starting an air instrument band.

~Thor~

Poker Face by Lady Gaga

This song came on the radio once, and Thor immediately thought she was saying "poke her face". You laughed insanely hard and decided to come up with a choreographed dance between the two of you that you performed to rest of the Avengers. It was so hilarious that even Natasha laughed.

~Loki~

I Don't Like It, I Love It by Flo Rida (FT. Robin Thicke and Verdine White)

You sing pretty much the entire song and dance like a maniac, while Loki does the little whistle part while trying not to laugh at your craziness. You'll eventually get him to dance, and he has fun, even if doesn't admit it.

~Clint~

Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani

You two are literally rock stars when it comes to this song. Besides, you ain't no hollaback girl, and neither is Clint.

~Bruce~

What I Like About You by Lillix

Both you and Bruce are often way too busy to dance around like crazy people, but when you do, it's this song. For reasons you can't explain, this song just reminds you of the two of you.

~Pietro~

Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C & C Music Factory

Pietro likes this song because it's upbeat and fun, and you like it because it makes you want to start a flash mob. You sing when the girl sings, and Pietro (attempts) to rap. Either way, the two of you end up laughing like crazy.

~Bucky~

September by Earth, Wind, and Fire

The two of you like to dance to this song because it reminds you of the fall day when you went on your first date and danced in circles for no reason.

~~~~
Lol I laughed picturing these