Chapter 8- Sleeping Beauty

-Zayn's POV-

I was paying attention to the road and all, but I noticed when Darla fell asleep.

She's so peaceful. Her blonde hair is beautiful. Her brown eyes sparkle. Her smile lights up a room. Her laugh is adorable.

She was slumped down in her chair.

When I first saw her dance it was beautiful. Now I know her, for her. She's beautiful inside and out.

I can't have feelings for her. I mean I shouldn't, but I do. She probably doesn't feel the same. I mean she's gorgeous she probably has a boyfriend.

Then her iPod buzzed.

It said it was from Ashley.

*hey loser! Guess where I am? With 1D with my BFF and u r probably being a freak as usual -with out any love, Ashley*

But Ashley is Darla BFF. Why would she say that. It's like Ashley was talking to a different person.

I'm gonna ask Darla about this later for sure.

That's when another text came in.

*hey Darla, have fun without me! Loser. I texted Tanya to be horrible to you! Go die in a hole -Ashley *

What the? Did Darla and another girl named Darla switch phones? And whoever this Ashley chick is talking to must get hell from Ashley.

-Ashley's POV-

I'm bored lets be horrible to Darla. The dork one not my BFF.

*hey loser! Guess where I am? With 1D with my BFF and u r probably being a freak as usual -with out any love, Ashley*

I pressed send.

Then I texted Tanya.

*Be mean to Darla while I'm gone! -Ash*

*okay! -T*

Now to say an FYI.

*hey Darla, have fun without me! Loser. I texted Tanya to be horrible to you! Go die in a hole -Ashley *

That felt good.

-----

Plot twist. There is gonna be a lot of these. I already have the ending of the 2 book ready. No joke I know what the last sentence will say and you will jump around.

࿂Sam࿂