Chapter 15-Trust is what I have in you

"Sam can I talk to you?" I ask getting out of the bed. I looked at Zayn and he knew what I was gonna tell her.

"Yeah. But are you gonna tell me your gay? Cause if you are I have a musical number." She jokes. I laugh a little.

We both get serious. "Promise never to tell a soul?"I say.

"Promise on my cats life." She says.

"You don't own a cat."I say giving her a confused look.

"I know. Now continue." She says rolling her eyes at the beginning.

"This is a thing only I have told Zayn and I'm about to tell you." I say dead serious.

"Shit just got real. " she mutters "Now can we add a Da da daaaaa." She says like a director.

I hear Zayn laugh and I join in a little.

"I have two identities. Darla Joe and Darla Walts." I say.

"Darla Joe. Ashley talks about her saying she's a loser." Sam says quite confused.

"Well that's the thing. To Darla Joe she's an enemy. To Darla Walts I'm her best friend." I say firmly.

"But Ashley showed me a picture. You look nothing alike." She says.

"With different personalities has different looks. As Darla Joe I wear black, dye my hair black every morning, and my make up is black.as Darla Walts I wash out the dye to my blonde hair, wear pink, and my makeup is light colored." I said.

"Oh. Well I don't judge you. I tell you something not even Haleigh knows. I've almost killed myself." She says with confidence.

"What?" Both Zayn and I say.

"Well my sister walked in and saw me and asked me to stop and I did." She says with a few more tears.

"Why?" I asked.

"I was bullied by everyone. I was the nerd." She says and smiles.

We hugged then we both felt another pair of arms. It was Zayn.

These are the people I trust. I will always trust.

"Now lets go to rehearsal. And if anyone asks about you I will say you felt bad." She smiles.

<>

(Ow!)Hip thrust. Complement of Louis.

We finished the music video and I was giving it my all.

"Okay I believe this deserved ice cream." Sam shouts standing next to Cassie.

Cassie and I are starting to talk to each other, but we are becoming close. Haleigh and I were close. Now Sam and I were like we knew each other our whole lives.

"Yes it does." Niall says.

"Lets go!" Sam says dragging me to the limo.