Chapter 2- Dance Til I Die

"Mrs. Darla Walts will be dancing to the song Heart Attack." says Ms. Jess.

I walk on to the stage. All eyes on me.

The music starts. At the beat I move my body to the beat then. At the first words I do 3 spins. Then a leap. When it says "Im trying to be okay..' I move side to side.

Then at the chorus I hold my knees and dip my head. When at the Ow! Part I jump high. Then I put arms in front of me an pull. I do that until instrumental. I do spins while spinning I put my hands in the air making a heart.

Then I go back to doing the same thing for every chorus. Then at the oh oh oh part I leap and spin. Then when it say Ow! At the last chorus I do hurkeys. Then I do a backhand spring and end in a position with my hands in the air and my face plastered with a smile.

Then the whole audience gets out of there seats and claps. I smile and curtesy. Then I walk off. I see my friend, Ashley. She hugs me. She only knows Darla Walts.

"That was wonderful. Big round of applause for Darla." Jess says. Even my bullies were applauding. Actually the loudest. I look at the front row. There was a boy with a quiff and a blonde streak in it. He was quite attractive. It's not like boys even like me. He also had a bodyguard. Whoa! Celebrity somewhere.

"That was awesome, Darla!" Ashley says.

"Thanks Ash."

"Now Miss Ashley Jones." She smiled at me and walked off.

She was my worst enemy. Your all like "WHAT?!?" Well at school she is. Here we are the bestest of friends. She walks off then starts her dance to Just Dance.

To be honest I don't know who sung the song I danced to.

I watch Ashley do a spin when someone taps on my shoulder. I whip my head to see that quiff boy.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey." He replied.

Then we just stood there, awkwardly.

Then his bodyguard came up and said "This is Zayn and he wants to know if you want to be in a music video for on of his' songs."

"What he said." He retorts.

"Sure. Um, may I ask what song?"

"The song you were dancing to." Zayn cuts in.

"But there were about 4 boys who were singing that not just you. "

"5 to be exact and I know. I'm in a band called One Direction."

"Oh. So you are those boys that all the girl obsess over."

He nods.

"Well here's my number. Call when you are packed and ready. We will leave to California at 4pm." He says and hands me a piece of paper.

I'm getting out of New York!!! Yay!!

"Okay."

"Bye"

"Toodles!"

Then a body hugged me. I turned my head to see Ash. "What?" I asked.

"Who was that?" She asked staring at Zayn as he walked out.

"Zayn from One Direction." I said very calmly.

"AND YOU AREN'T FREAKING OUT!!" She saw the piece of paper in my hand. "HE ALSO. GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER!!!"

I looked over at him and saw his head turned and smiled.

"So what did he want?"

"He wanted to know if I could be in his music video."

She screamed. Maybe I should have said nothing.

She started to push me out the door

"We must pack you and me, now!!"

"Why you?"

"Cause I'm your BFF!!" And with that said we were at my house in 3 minutes. Guess no Darla Joe for a while.

I texted Zayn.

*Can I bring a friend? -Darla

Sure! Who? -Z

My bud Ashley -Darla

Okay.-Z*

"Yay!!! I can go!!"

"Stop screaming!"

"I will when the sun dies."

"Okay. SUN DIE!!!!"

Nothing. Damn.

Gosh, I sound like a regular girl. Maybe Darla Joe should disappear and in her place Darla Walts.