Chapter 5-Really?!?

We walked into the airport. Each of us holding the boy's hands. I held Zayn's. I was scared.

Once the door opened all I saw was flashes. Then a mad pushing people away so we could get through. I heard voices yell "Are these y'all's new girlfriends?" I closed my eyes and squeezed Zayn's hand.

He helped me through the crowd. He squeezed back saying I could open my eyes. Right in front if us was a bus. I ran in and sat down. Zayn sat next to me and Ash sat on the other side. We all piled in.

Then the bus started.

That Sam chick looked at me and smiled. She never stopped smiling. It was scaring me.

"I'm Sam. You must be Darla!" She said excitedly and didn't stop smiling.

"I'm Cassie." Cassie said smiling like she didn't care.

"I'm Haleigh!" Said the peppy dirty blonde one. She smiled. The smile was sweet and sincere.

"Hello. Like Sam already said I am Darla." I said cheerfully. Cassie rolled her eyes and then focused on Harry. Okay. Haleigh and Sam smiled. I like them.

"Oh and everyone this is Ashley!" I said motioning to the girl staring at Liam.

"Hello everyone!" she said.

Then the bus got silent until...

BEEP!

Then Sam smiled awkwardly. Niall, Me, Louis, and Haleigh laughed.

"It was a text from my coach saying break a leg on the video."

"Cool!" ,I said, "Whats her name?"

"Jamie", she said cheerfully.

"Mine coach's name is Jess."

"Really? My cousin's name is Jess."

"Wow."

For it seemed like hours Sam and I talked and talked and exchanged numbers and texted and talked.

We figured out her cousin was my coach. She could be in 2 grades ahead of herself and she is very flexible.

We instantly became friends. Haleigh was really sweet and smart. She was kind of quiet, but when she and Louis talked she was different.

Cassie on the other hand didn't talk to me. She and Harry talked quietly.

Zayn had his arm around me. It was comforting. It was warm. I had my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beating. It was steady. I snuggled in closer. He was sweet and kind.

WAIT!!!

I'm not here to fall in love. Just to dance. Then I scoot away. Not wanting to get close. I could feel that he was now sad, because of how his arms went limb. I didn't mean to make him sad.

Damn it Darla!! You're a screw up!

"We are here!" That Paul guy said. I looked out the window to see a hotel. A big one.

Everybody got out. I followed Zayn. He was still holding my hand the whole way.

When we got in the lobby everyone was in the elevator, but it was full.

So Zayn and I had to take the other elevator alone.

It opened and we got in. He pressed number 13. The door closed.

Then he looked at me. It was a gentle look. He was handsome. He gulped "Darla...I.....uh..," The door opened and he muttered something under his breath.

He walked to our room. He put in the key and walked in. To my surprise our luggage was already in the room?

"Where's my room?" I asked confused.

"We are sharing one." He said monotone.

"Oh." Then I looked around and saw one bed.

"I guess I'll sleep on the couch." I stated walking to the couch.

"I wouldn't make you do that. You can sleep in the bed with me." He said kindly.

I smiled. "Thank you."

I got into a tee that said 'I <3 Tacos!' And green yoga pants. I walked into the room and see him in a black t-shirt and black sweat pants.

I got under the covers. So did he.

He pulled me to him. In his strong arms.

"So what were you saying in the elevator?" I asked sleepily.

He stroked my hair. "Nothing, love. Get some sleep you have stuff to do tomorrow. All of the girls, actually."

"Will you sing to me?" I asked with my eyes almost shut.

"Get out, Get out, get out of my head

Fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, I don't know what it is

But you've got that one thing" he sang softly.

I closed my eyes and slipped in to Dreamland.