Chapter 12-Ruined Friendships

Zayn wrapped his arm around me as we entered the dark club once again.

Zayn texted Justin to see if he could come.

I looked around and saw Ashlyn. I tugged Zayn to look in the direction. He saw Justin with her so we walked over to them.

I smiled at Ashlyn. She smiled back and we started talking.

Then Sam came up and starting chatting with us.

Ashlyn excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Sam and I start talking about Drayn. I told her everything. I looked over her shoulder to see black skinny jean, plain purple shirt, and high ponytail making out with a bartender.

BACK THE TRUCK UP!!!

That's what Ashlyn was wearing.

I went over to Justin and said "Your girlfriend was making out with a bartender." Ashlyn was making her way over to us.

Justin blurted "Ashlyn, I can't believe you would cheat on me. We are over I don't even wanna hear you try to explain." As he finished he ran out.

Ashlyn was shocked and she looked at me and pointed at me "You little bitch! Damn, bitches who snitch get stitches." She screamed and walked away to Ashley.

I ran over with everybody following. I heard her say "Ashley, Ashley,your boyfriend and your best friend were making out!"

Ashley looked at Liam whom she was holding onto.

"That can't be true." She said.

"But it is!" Ashlyn yelled over the music.

"Darla, Liam? Why?" Her voice cracked.

"This isn't true!" I yelled.

"Then why did she say that?" She asked.

"When have Liam and I ever been alone?" I ask.

"Um.." She says.

"Exactly. She's lying." I said.

We all turned to Ashlyn.

"Wow. Just wow." Is all I said as I walked out.

<>

"So my nightmare did kinda come true." I said as Zayn and I sat in bed and he stroked my hair.

"Guess so." He said.

"I almost lost a friend." I said.

"She isn't a real friend." He said.