Chapter 21- Leaving Town

"Darla! Wake up!" I hear. I keep my eyes shut hoping everything that happened in the last 24 hours was a dream.

"GET OFF YOUR ASS!!!" Sam yells in my ear.

My head pops up. I look around hoping to see the hotel room. To know that it was a dream.

I was inside the very same plane I left California in. Every single detail the same.

I look at Sam. She looks as if she's been crying the whole flight.

"Sam? Have you been crying?" I ask.

"I miss Niall. I just wish Zayn wasn't being a jackass." She said.

"You didn't have to come." I said.

"Yes, I did. You need someone to comfort you." She says taking a deep breath. "My mom got us a nice, big flat."

"We are landing." The voice said.

"C'mon. Get your stuff. Lucky for you they don't know you yet, because y'all didn't really go out and public. They know me though. Just wear these."

She hands me sunglasses. I put mine on. I finally turn my phone off of airplane mode. I have 36 missed calls and 70 texts. All from Zayn, except one text from Ashley.

Sam looked over my shoulder at my phone. "We are getting you a new number."

I was about to reply when the captain came out and said "You girls may go."

We grabbed our suitcases and backpacks. I slipped my phone in my jean pocket. I slip my sunglasses on higher.

We get to the door and open the door. Lights flashing everywhere.

It brings back the memory of when we got out of the plane when we first walked out of the plane in California.

I shake my head trying to forget it.

"DARLA!!!SAM!!!OVER HERE!!" People called out.

"Sam why are you and Darla back home soon?" One lady popped out of nowhere asked.

"Family crisis and Darla wanted to comfort me." She lies.

"Oh okay." She smiles.

"Excuse us." Sam smiles and starts to fake cry. Damn she's good.

They make a walkway and stop taking photos.

We make it to the curb. "YO TAXI!!" She yells like she's in New York.

She gets one and tells the man a random direction.

I look out the window. There are a few bars here and there. That's when we stop at some apartment place.

"Thanks" Sam says paying.

Once the cab drives away she says "The number is 217."

I nod and we walk up so many flights of stairs.

We finally find the apartment or flat. I open the door and it's huge.

It's so big. It's got a big kitchen,huge living room, two bedrooms, and two bathrooms. Everything is stocked.

"This use to be mine when I went to college. My mom must have put everything back in and stocked everything."She says putting her stuff on the lavender couch.

I think I'm safe now.

________________

A/N

I'm deleting Dimmer and continuing on Darker. So this isn't over yet. Yay!!

Okay see ya soon!!

Kisses, Sam