Chapter 24- Suprise Awakening

"That was such a horrible movie." Sam says laughing hysterically. We were walking back home.

We looked drunk. We were wobbly walking to our flat, laughing out heads off.

"That is so true." I finally say, catching my breath as we enter the elevator or lift.

The elevator door closes and we just lose it, laughing our heads off. We were glad no one was in there. You know how awkward that would be.

Once the elevator dinged indicating we were on our floor we jumped up, took a deep breath, and started walking to our room.

Sam put in the key and opened the door. To both of our surprises Niall was standing there.

"NIALL!!" Sam screamed hugging him.

"Niall." I said smiling. I hugged him after Sam was finished.

"What did you do to your hair?" Niall asked.

"I washed it." I joked.

"That makes since." He says. I playfully slap him.

"Now where are the other? Can't have Louis jump in on me changing." I stated.

"They are coming in a few days." He stated.

"Yay!!!" I yell. "Now see ya! That horrible movie made me sleepy." I answer.

Niall gave Sam a confused face and she mouthed 'Later'.

I walk into my room and put on a blue tank top and green booty shirts. I put my hair in a messy sock bun.

I tucked my self in. Sleep had taken over my body in minutes.

My eyelids drooped over my eyes.

Then my beautiful dream began.

You know the commercial with Beyonce. How she looks in mirror and she's in different outfit and dancing, well that describes this.

I'm dressed in what I went to bed in except my hair was down. It was a beautiful purple.

That's when music started to play. I walked to the first mirror and I saw a girl wearing all black with black hair.

We both did a hip hop move. I turned to the mirror on my left. It was me blonde. We did the dance for Heart Attack music video.

I look to the mirror on the right of the first mirror. It's me with my pink ends. I wore a hangover shirt, black legging and messy bun.

We did my version of the Michael Jackson. That's when I was teaching dance.

Then I turned around and I saw exactly what I was when the first began the dream. A tank top and booty shorts.

I started doing this dance I was making up.

~

I was woken up by the voice of two people yelling.

This is gonna be a lovely morning.