Chapter 6- Practice

"Wake up." sang a sweet gentle voice.

Then all of a sudden the sweet voice went to a screeching voice "WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" I shot up and saw everyone hovering us. Then Zayn got up slowly.

"I'm up! Now move!" I yelled back.

"Get dressed comfortably 'cause we have to go to dance practice. " One the girls stated.

"Whatever." And with that said I grabbed a white tank top, yellow & white striped hangover shirt, black leggings, and put my hair in a bun.

I walked out to the living room and see the girls. I smiled at them and Sam waved.

"C'mon we all have to learn how to do the dance with the boys." Haleigh said with a smile.

"With the boys?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, duh!" Cassie replied.

"Okay." I shrugged.

Sam opened the door and I followed her pace.

It was about a 30 minute drive to get there. Girls in one van, boys in the other.

When we got in the dance room the boys were there. I smiled and then I saw a snack table. I didn't eat breakfast, so I ran to it.

I began to make a pb&j sandwich. When I could feel a breath on my neck. I ignored it until I finished making the sandwich. Once I was done I whipped my head around to see no one. Whatever.

I ate it in a heartbeat. Yum! Then I looked to my left and saw Niall shoving his face with some chips.

"I didn't eat breakfast. Didn't have time." He replied by seeing my face.

"Me either." I replied verbally.

He laughed, because his laugh was so funny I joined in. So we were laughing at nothing.

Then I asked, "Where's our instructor?"

"Oh. We make the dances." He replied with a smile plastered on his face.

"I thought we were suppose to learn them." I state confused and he shrugged in reply.

I started laughing, he was so weird.

I picked up a Burger King crown and put it on his head as I said "I crown you King of All Burgers!"

He dramatically hugged me and spinned me. Sam walked in and I said "It's not what it looks like!"

She laughed "I know. He does that to everyone."

"Thank goodness I didn't want any friendships ruined."

She laughed and she grabbed a water.

"So shall we start dancing?" I asked.

"Lets go!" Sam yelled.

"Beat you there!" I yelled as we three ran to the dance floor.

"WINNER!!!" Sam yelled doing a slide as she won.

I laughed and Niall said "I'll buy the chicken dinner later."

I started laughing my arse off.

<><>

"5,6,7,8" I yelled.

Then my foot went back, side, front then a spin and the boys catch us. Then they pick us up and spin us. Then they put us down we do a back flip, back handspring, and then a split then they sing blah blah blah and for the chorus when it says Ow! And we jump and land in a split. More dancing blah blah blah.

"And done!" I said out of breath.

Then almost on command everybody fell to the ground with a smack.

Zayn's arm was around me. We all were tired and wanted to go to sleep.

That's when Haleigh said, "Sam, Cas, Ash, and Dar we need to go shopping tomorrow, but tonight we are all gonna go clubbing!"

Everybody wooed, but me. Then Zayn nudged me. "Is anything wrong?"

"I'm not the party type." I said nervously.

"It's okay. I will be with you and if you don't want anything to happen, I will be honoured to be your pretend boyfriend." I smiled he was a sweet boy. Man. Boy. Or whatever.

"Okay. I will go." I said.

~_______~

A/N

Hola!

Long chapter. Next chapter is a filler. You also will meet Justin Beiber (not a fan I just need him in there) & his girlfriend. Maybe just maybe Cher Llyod or Demi Lovato. And for sure Paul will be there.

:)Sam:D