Chapter 19-What the Hell?

I knocked hard on Ashley's door.

"ASHLEY GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!" Sam and Zayn were right behind me.

Ashley opened the door. "Hello?" She asked innocently.

"How the hell did you get in my room yesterday?" I yell.

"When no one was looking! Oh and Darla for your secret. I know that you are Darla Walts and Darla Joe. I'm not that much of an idiot." I gasped.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"You would hum the same thing at school and dance. Your eyes and nose were the same. Plus when I texted Darla Joe it came up on the phone in your bag when you performing once." She stated.

"What the Hell?" I said.

"You are some messed up shit. You know?" Sam scolded.

"Yep." She said.

"Get a freaking life." I mutter walking away.

She rolls her eyes.

Sam and I walk into my room. That's when I hear Zayn and Paul's voices.

"It's just a fling. No meaning." Zayn says.

"If that's what you say." Paul says.

I zone out. I grab my suit case and start putting my stuff in there. Sam doesn't stop me. She helps me.

Tear fill my eyes as we walk to her room. Niall gives me a hug as Sam explains.

Tears fall down my cheeks.

Everything is going wrong.

_______

A/N

Tears and that crap.

Okay one more chapter until this book is over.

Then the sequel will be out then soon. Then the trilogy will be after it.

I'm gonna call it Dimmer. The end of the sequel is gonna surprise you.