Chapter 7- Clubbing!

I straightened my shirt. I was wearing a white tee with the England flag in a heart in the middle of the tee, black skinny jeans, converse, and put my hair in a pony tail.

Then Zayn walked in and saw what I was wearing.

"Cute." Was all he said.

Then I noticed his outfit was a white tee and black jeans.

"Thanks!" Is all I could think of to say.

Then we stood in an awkward silence.

Knock Knock!

Thank goodness.

I ran to the door and swung it open to see everyone. Everyone was wearing different things. It each set of our personality. Now if I was Darla Joe I wouldn't go partying and if I was I would be wearing all black, but I'm Darla Walts.

We all shoved ourselves in the lift. 10 people in a small lift. Not so fun.

When we got out of the flat we went outside and saw a small van and a car.

Everyone got into the van before Zayn or I even thought about it. Guess we are going in the car. If this is Ashley's plan she's gonna get it.

It was a nice small red car. I got into shotgun. He got in the drivers seat and we drove off.

For the next 20 minutes we talked nonstop.

I told him about the dreams. He told me his motto and his childhood. I made up my childhood. When I turned 14 I decided to have a double life.

We parked next to the van. When we got out The group was already in.

I pulled out my fake ID and showed it to the guard and Zayn just walked in behind me without needing his ID.

Oh wait everybody knows who he is. Duh!

Then darkness and lights hits me.

Bodies everywhere. I look for the crew. Yes I've decided that's the nickname.

Then I get pushed backwards. I feel two strong arms catch me. I looked up to see Zayn's face. That's when I looked around and saw Cassie & Harry making out. Barf. Then I saw Sam & Niall dancing with Louis & Haleigh.

Where's Ash and Liam? Eh!

That's when I hook my arm around Zayn's. We agreed to do the fake dating for safety.

He smiles and I smiled back.

We walked to the bar. We sat down and I saw the shoes of the person who pushed me.

"Hey! You!" I yelled and the person turned around. I figured out it was a boy.

"Can I help you?" He asked sweetly.

"You pushed me." I yelled.

"I'm sorry I was rushing after my girlfriend. I'm Justin."

"It's okay. The names Darla."

"Justin who's that?" Said a short red head.

They were matching. Purple v-necks, black jackets, purple vans, and skinny jeans.

"Hey Justin." Zayn said. He pulled down his hood and I saw it was Justin Beiber.

"Hey Zayn."

" This is Darla."

" Darla this is Ashlyn." He said.

I squeezed Zayn's hand. I told about the dream. I guess his motto is right. Dreams do come true.

"Hi!" She said perky.

"Hey." I said inching closer to Zayn.

"So Zayn this is the girl you were talking about." Justin said.

He talked about me. Sweet.

We talked about the whole time. Ashlyn is nothing like the girl in my dream.

That's when Ash grabbed me and pulled me out of the club and yelled "Your dating Zayn!?!"

"No!! We were pretending!"

"Oh."

"Yeah and want to tell me where you have been the whole time."

"I'm good!" She said and started walking away. I grabbed her arm.

"Spill!" I yelled.

"Fine. Liam and I were talking...." Then she muttered something.

"What?"

"We kissed!!" She yelled too loudly.

"Liam and Ash sit-" she cut me off by putting her hand in my mouth.

The boys walked out with the girls. Sam was on Niall's back passed out or asleep, Cassie was wobbling, Harry was holding her.

"What's going on?" Liam asked.

I pulled her hand off my mouth "We were talk about Ash and yo-" she cut me off by covering my mouth again.

"She's drunk." Ash said.

"No she's not she took 2 shots and that's it." Zayn replied for me.

"Whatever!" She stormed off into the van and everyone followed her.

Zayn and I got into the car and we left for the hotel.