Chapter 16-Gotta Keep My Head Up

We all sat in the limo in silence. It was a nice silence. A peaceful silence. Zayn's arm was wrapped around me. Sam was on my other side with Her arms wrapped around Niall. They were so cute together.

Cassie and Harry were very perfect for each other. Haleigh and Louis were perfect together, too.

Now Liam and Ashley are nothing alike. Liam was gentle. Ashley is harsh. She can be nice it just depends who she's with. The thing is Liam wasn't holding her like he was the other day and she wasn't cuddled up to him as usual.

<>

-Ashley's POV-(rare!!)

We were in the limo. You could tell Darla was in deep thought. She stares off into space and bites her lip.

All of the boys had their arm around their girlfriends. Me, on the other hand barely wanted to be near Liam.

He had found out I was a 'bully'. I actually just disliked someone and I was being honest. He went through my texts and that shit.

I mean I tried to play it off as banter, but he read more than I thought so yeah.

He read some harsh things I've wrote Darla. Then we had an argument and we broke up. We just have to pretend we are still dating.

I looked up at Darla. Damn I hate that chick. I mean she's my best friend but she can be my worst enemy at times.

<>

-Darla's POV-

"A scoop with rainbow and a scoop of mint chocolate chip." I said cheerfully ordering.

"Just chocolate for me." Zayn orders.

"Every single flavor!' Sam yells at the person. They gave her a weird look.

"I'm gonna share with him." She says pointing to Niall.

I laugh a little seeing Niall eye the ice cream.

The others order. When we get our ice cream mine is 9.83 and Zayn's is 9.87. Now Sam/Niall's cost 25.42. They finished theirs almost instantly.

I devoured mine. It was so yummy!

Ashley got vanilla. She never gets vanilla unless she's heartbroken.

Liam wasn't next to her, but yet next Zayn. Which was the farthest away from Ashley. They must be in some sort of fight.

I looked at Sam staring at them two, too. She must have got the same conclusion as me, because she looked at me the same time I looked at her.

There is something not right.