Chapter 28- Truth or Dare

"Why not?" I shrug.

"Darla, Truth or Dare?" Louis asks me poking me on the shoulder.

"Truth?" It's more of a question than a statement.

"Have you found someone you like like?" Louis asks elbowing me.

"That dude that works at Starbucks is kinda cute." I say more towards Sam so she knows who I'm talking about.

Sam nods and Niall looks at her with a puppy face.

"Not as cute as you." She says kissing his cheek.

"Adorable, but not as cute as me." I say batting my eyes and looking cute.

"Cute as a button." Harry says being silly.

"Okay, Hairbear, truth or dare?" I ask him doing a weird face.

"Hairbear?" He asks as I nod, "Dare, Darla uh....um. I'm gonna get back to you." Harry says trying to give me a nickname.

"You must give me your phone and let me do whatever I want to with it. Plus you must give me the password." Once I finish he hands me his phone and whispers his password in my ear.

Omg! His password is 'Luxie'!!

"Adorable. Now you guys finish while I walk away do my thang!" I say getting up as they keep playing. I sit on the couch and watch them play as I do my thing.

I start with contacts. I give each of them a new name. Then I text them.

Example:

To My Ass:

Wanna makeout? Just make sure we don't tell Cassie.

To Peter Pan:

I have the money! Meet me at the place.

Then funny thing is My Ass is Cassie. That's gonna be so funny!!

Next I go through his pics and delete all of them. Then I go on the Internet and put random photos of monkeys and dolphins.

Then for his screensaver is me making faces.

Then I go on twitter and tweet a pic of me doing an adorable face. In the caption I put: Heyy! I just had to post a pic of @darlaofficialx cuteness. Isn't she a babe.

I post that. Then I go on Instagram and post the same exact thing, because I have the same username.

Then I go on Clock thing and put a lovely alarm at 12:00 am. Aren't I so nice.

Then I change the date and then I go on Siri.

"Call me Womanizing Slut." I whisper and it did so.

"Harry!" I yell sitting back where I was. I smile evilly and hand him his phone. Did I mention I changed the password.

"What's the password?" He asks annoyed.

"Beef Jerkey." I say as he types it in.

"Oh god!" He says looking through everything.

"Louis you've rubbed off on me." I say looking at Harry.

____

A/N

Heyy!

So I have 859 reads on here!! I'm so happy. Love you all!

So I'm think why not do a Q&A with the characters?

So put some questions in the comments!

And best question will get a dedication for the next chapter.

Love, Sam