Epilogue 1: Meeting the Twins

"Otou-san! Okaa-san!" Two synchronized voices called onto the brunette and the ravenette and they looked behind to see their beautiful children. Well, beautiful wasn't enough to describe more like they were heaven-sent angels who were on a freaking mission to rid of this planet with their awesome cuteness.

"What is it Sola, Luna?" Naru asked as he crouched down to their level and Sola pointed behind him. He looked and saw something that made his eyes twitch. Mai slightly giggled and carried Luna.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to appear in front of the children?!" Naru was reprimanding someone who had golden blonde hair and blue eyes. It was Yuki, who had black wings spreading behind him almost instantly telling that he was a Tengu.

"Hey. I know we are on good terms now, but that doesn't mean that I can't annoy the heck out of you Naru-chan" Yuki said as he elevated into the air like he was lying down on a soft bed. Naru was getting angrier by the second and the only thing Mai could do was laugh it off.

"Otou-san! There's an ugly guy behind you!" Luna said and Sola went into a laughing fit. Yuki looked at them with narrowed eyes as he was likely trying to scare but they weren't fazed by it. Of course, Yuki did look like a human so it doesn't even count as something scary.

"That's right Luna. So don't ever talk to this guy okay? You as well Sola.." Naru said and they both nodded which made Mai laugh more. Her and Naru's children were already sensitive to spirit particles that they could see everything that was filled with spirits and alike.

"Naru don't be like that... Your children are not gonna learn proper manners if you keep being like that" Naru received a reprimanding from Mai and the twins looked at the both of them and laughed.

"Otou-san's like a dog and Okaa-san is the owner" Sola commented as Luna smiled a tiny one. Mai looked at them both and doubled over in laughter.

"What are you both saying?" "And what do you mean by that Sola Rein Taniyama Shibuya?!" Naru and Mai said at the same time and the twins just shrugged knowing full well that the two of them wouldn't even try to get mad at them.

"Nothing Father!" Sola said as he threw a peace sign and Luna just sighed at his brother's antics. They didn't have the same attitude as well as the same face, even though they were identical twins born from the same egg.

"Sorry, Father, Sola.. is being weird.." Luna gently said as Yuki was glittering and sparkling from the cuteness.

"Can't I be her husband?! Naru-chan! Please!!!!" Yuki said as he tried hugging little Luna but Naru and Sola instantly shot him down.

"No one comes near my daughter without going through me.."

"Don't you dare touch my sister you fugly monkey!"

Naru and Sola said respectively and Mai encased Luna in a tight hug. Luna was still oblivious to them and just sighed. Her family was very very.. in Layman's terms, weird..

What they didn't know was someone... Something was lurking in the shadows ready to pounce on the twins.

~~~~