File 5 : New Ex-Mate #2 : Inside her Head has a Lot of Doubts

File 5: New Ex-Mate

#2: Inside her head has a lot of Doubts

GENE'S POV

"Wow, it's quite dark here. Really dark. Is this what's inside Mai's head?" I wondered as I crossed her dreamlike state of mind.

'Masako? Can you hear me?' I asked in my mind and Masako suddenly appeared in front of me.

'What is it?' She asked with a worried expression.

'Go to Naru's room and ask Bou-san and Yasu to carry both me and Mai to the room... I had entered her mind because something was kinda wrong with her. Like something had come over her when the accident happened. So make sure to keep us in touches like our hands or any part of our body. Got it?' I told her and she sighed.

'I'm worried... Don't put yourself in so much trouble alright?' She said and I pulled her into a hug even if she was an astral projected person, yeah I had that kind of ability but don't let Naru know that.

'I won't my Masako alright? I wouldn't want you to worry about me' she punched my shoulder playfully.

'I'm not worried about you idiot' she pouted and I just kissed her forehead.

'Cute' I told her and she disappeared. Astral projection wasn't really that easy especially if I was inside the mind of another human being. I knelt down and placed my palm on the imaginary floor inside Mai's mind. Time to hunt Mai down.

ARIA'S POV

"Mai's in danger.." I said to John feeling a dark aura emitting from Mai's body who was also holding Gene's body. Being a house of a God, I had been given the ability to see auras. Whether it be good or bad. John cocked his head to the side which was cute by the way.

"How?" He asked and I felt a cold feeling over come me. I went near Mai's body and started strangling her. What are you doing body?!? What the?!?!

"What are you doing Aria?!" John said and I just felt scared. I don't know why I was strangling Mai, I don't know why my body won't listen to me. I don't know anything anymore!

"John help me!" I said when I felt myself losing air. I coughed and black spots were covering my vision. I landed on the ground my whole body feeling so numb, so desperate for air. And my vision blacked out...

MAI'S POV

"Help me!!! Help!! Naru!!!" I shouted as I ran inside a dark forest taking a turn but coming back from the start. The process repeated itself over and over again and I don't know what I'm supposed to do... Naru help me!

"Help me.." I said as I cried tears. Wait... Where am I? I looked around confused...

What was I doing here?

Naru?

Who is he??

WHO AM I?

JOHN'S POV

"Aria, Aria! Wake up!" I shouted at her as I tapped her cheeks. She was as pale as a ghost and tears stung her eyes. I kept on wiping them away but they just keep on coming.

"Where's Aria?!?" Masako suddenly shouted bursting through the doors. She covered her nose with her kimono sleeve and entered the room.

"So much... Miasma... I feel like fainting.." She said and leaned herself against the door frame.

"Bou-san please do a purification spell around Aria and a barrier spell around Mai and inside her please surround the babies with a protection spell so they wouldn't get infected by the Miasma... Hurry!" She shouted and Bou-san quickly got to work. Done in 30 seconds flat, Bou-san lay on the ground exhausted.

"What the heck is happening??" Bou-san asked breathing out and Ayako came in.

"What happened to Aria?!? What happened to Mai and Gene?!?" She asked and I just shook my head. It was unknown to us and I don't know what is happening nobody knows.!

"My chest hurts... The negative energy within Mai is strong.." Masako said as she knelt on the ground, with Yasuhara coming to her aid.

"Gene.. I hope you survive this... Please come back to me.." Masako whispered and suddenly fainted.

JUST WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~