(File 2: Haunted Carnival) #4: The Search for Her

File 2: Haunted Carnival

#4 : The Search for Her

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"Shit, Shit, Shit, this is not supposed to be happening. .Shit. ." Gene cursed again and again while briskly walking back and forth. The maintenance team for the car arrived and finished working a few minutes ago. It's been a day since Mai had gone missing and they don't know what to do anymore.

"Stop all your whining because we need to get to the bottom of this. I suggest we start at the carnival." Koujo said and they all agreed. Naru's been quiet all of a sudden due to Mai missing. He didn't know her presence would always calm him down whenever he started to act all weird. He didn't know he needed her by his side this much.

NARU'S POV

"Yazuhara look up everything about that carnival or so help me I'll rip you to shreds. Now!!" I yelled at Yazuhara who ran towards the van to get the laptop. I checked my big black notebook and I hope this isn't true.

"Naru it's done.. ." he said and I glared at him. Was I supposed to be the one to tell them?

"Right. I will proceed. The Tsubasa no Aoi Carnival also known as Blue Shadow Carnival was erected last September 28, 2013. But before the lot had been bought or even before civilization began it belonged to the Shiowa Clan. A clan of Japanese occultist believing that there is life after death and eternal life. Every fifth day of every two weeks they would offer up two sacrifices. A boy and a girl with the essence of the spirits. Which means they are interested in Psychics. Remember. Psychics have the spirits on them. And they are the targets for this certain ritual."

"Ritual?" Both Gene and I suddenly questioned.

"Yes. . A ritual it says here that this ritual is to make the Tengu God known as Yumineko satisfied with the spirits of the psychics. He feeds in their soul and gives the townspeople joy and prosperity, they treated him like a God but he treated them like pest. That's what the legend says." With that Revelation they all tensed.

"Maybe I can help. ." Yuki suddenly said and I whipped my head towards.

"And we don't need it. ." Gene snapped at him but I slammed him on the head. Sometimes I think why was my brother older as a matter of fact like a dumbass.

"What can you do?" Bou-san asked and he smirked. I didn't like his smirk. But will I trust him? Will I?

"Bah whatever. I'm going inside the van" Gene said and he and Masako went inside the van and I looked at Yuki who was still smiling like the idiot he is.

"I'll try my best Shibuya-san" he said and winked at me before suddenly staring off into out there over the shiny rainbow into the pot of gold.

His senses were not here so as his presence but his body was right there did he just astral project? But that can't be. Well it can be he's an Esper after all. Suddenly cuts and bruises appeared on his body and his face contorted in pain. His body knelt down on the floor but he still had that empty expression on his face.

"Gene! Come out here now!" I shouted and Gene got out looking rather pink. Okay I didn't want to know what they did there.

"Wassup?" he said and I smacked him on the head.

"Touch Yuki's body" I instructed him.

"Ya-desu (No)" he said and I smacked him again. He rubbed his head but still stood his ground.

"Well if you want I could just let Mai in danger of never returning again. Ever" Of course I'd never do that. She's important to me. Because she's my assistant. That's right.