Side Story 7: The Most Awaited Moment

Side Story 7 : The Most Awaited Moment

NARU'S POV

"Okay Mai calm down all right just calm down" I said to her as her face was scrunched up in pain. Her contractions coming in every 5 minutes.

"Naru.. Ahh! Sh*t!!!!" She said as she clutched her bulging 9 month stomach. Her grip on my arm was unbearably hurtful and I tried to controlling my urge to take it away from her grip. Gene prepared our babies' stuff and went out of our room to prepare the car. Mai shouted in pain as I stand her up making sure she had the utmost support she needed. We went slowly to the car and Gene drove towards the hospital. He was as anxious as I'am. Mai.. Please be alright..

"I'm never going to get pregnant ever ag-ahh SH*******T" Not minding what she said, we parked at the doors of the hospital and was quickly assisted by the medical team. She was put in a stretcher and delivered towards the delivery room. I followed suit the nurses assisting me in putting on a blue scrub suit with a hairnet and matching face mask and gloves. We got inside the room and I could here Mai's agonized screams. I held her hand as beads of sweat had formed on her forehead.

"It's going to be alright.. Mai, it's going to be alright" I whispered to her as her downside became 10cm.

"Now, Mrs. Shibuya get ready push. When I say push, push okay? Ready? 1,2,3 PUSH!!!" Mai pushed the little ones out of her tummy in a tight scream. She crushed my hand almost losing every bit of blood it had.

After five agonizing minutes the first baby got out and all the assistants scrambled to prepare the stuff babies need when they got out. The doctor yelled all kinds of instructions and the second baby was going to come out very soon.

"Okay we can do this Mrs. Shibuya on three.. 1,2,3.. PUSH!!!" And using the last ounce of strength Mai had left after eight more minutes of unbelievable torture finally both the babies were out.

They cleaned the babies and I saw Mai's pale yet beautiful face peacefully regaining it's color.

That's when I heard the babies crying. And it was like music to my ears. Mai's eyes jolted open and she looked at the nurses bringing our two babies. The other nurse put Baby Boy into Mai's arms and the other one Baby Girl was being handed to me. I gave het a nervous look and she just smiled.

"It's going to be okay Sir I will assist you.." She smiled at me and I nodded taking Baby Girl into my arms. She felt so light and fragile. Her face was shaped like mine and her hair was the color of mine as well, her eyes were the shade of golden brown and her complexion the whitest I've ever seen. I saw Mai looking at our baby boy and I could see love and pride present in her eyes. Baby boy had the face of her mother and his hair color is like hers and his eyes the color of blue-grey. He had the perfect complexion that rivals mine and I knew for one thing that they will grow up beautiful and strong.

Mai's eyes splayed tears onto her cheeks as she smiled at the small baby. I felt so much love going on between the four of us as she looked at me. This was my family and they're my pride and joy.

Welcome to the Family

SOLA REIN TANIYAMA-SHIBUYA

and

LUNA RAIN TANIYAMA-SHIBUYA

<~~~~~~~~~~~