10

L U C A S

"I'm really glad we got to do this." Devin said as we walked out of the baseball stadium towards the parking lot.

"Yeah me too." I responded and Zay nodding along.

"Okay but one question. Do you know where we parked?" Zay asked because of the tons of people walking around.

"Lot G-9 I think?" Devin said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well we better start looking."

❂❂❂❂❂

"...I didn't even know my baseball pants were ripped." I told the guys an embarrassing story in the Chinese restaurant.

"I remember that. You turned so red out of embarrassment." Zay said.

"Wow I would be scared to face people after that." Devin said as I nodded. "So how long have you guys been friends."

"Since the 5th grade." Zay and I said in union. "Friar over here, decided it was fun to throw the ball at my face."

"Well I apologize." I pointed out. "And that is how we became the best of friends."

"What about you, Mr. Rich-Guy, where's your best friend?" Zay asked munching on an egg roll.

"Don't have one. Usually my friends end up being the snobby assholes who use me. Thank gosh you guys aren't like that." Devin replied.

"So you're gonna pay the bill?" I joked. "Nah I'm just kidding this is on me."

"Damn it, I should have ate more. Waiter!" Zay yelled as Devin and I cracked up at the scene.

Maybe I could get use to this.

❂❂❂❂❂

"Shhhh. We don't want them to wake up." Devin whispered pointing to a room.

"Why did I agree to this?" I muttered. Devin, yes Devin, decided to prank the girls which Zay quickly agreed to. Me? I was forced to.

"So who goes where?" I asked.

"We need someone in the room, the kitchen and in the bath tub." Devin instructed.

"Man where did you get all the fake blood?" Zay asked pointing to the jugs of fake blood.

"Who said it was fake?" Devin said a low voice, then he let out a grin. "I'm just joking. It's from last Halloween."

"One question. How are we going to have the effect that we were mauled to death?"

"I got this. I learn a few things in my special effect class." Zay answered.

"You were only there for a semester." I pointed out.

"Hey it's better then nothing!" Zay argued which Devin nodded at.

"Okay. Let's commence operate Bloody Boys." We looked at Devin. "Sorry this is like the first exciting normal thing I ever done."

"Ehh, Bloody Boys it is."

I never seen so much blood in my life.

❂❂❂❂❂

R I L E Y