22

R I L E Y

"Farkle!" I said in surprise, giving him a tight hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I got your text." He said as I released from him.

"Wow, out of all the messages I sent, you just had to respond to the one about my heartbreak." I joked, well tried to.

"How are you?" He said sincerely as we walked over to the couch.

"Fine," I sighed, "I'm a bubble full of emotions waiting to pop. Was it selfish of me to keep him in the dark and not tell him how I felt?" I asked.

Not even letting Farkle answer, I continued, "It was, wasn't it. And now I broke his heart for the third time, third time?" Counting the love triangle that happened between us and Maya when we were young. "Can't you believe that the Princess Dancing Sunshine out of all people broke his heart!" I stated not even care that I was crying again.

"Riley look I know what you did wasn't exactly the best thing, but it was your decision to make. I get that Lucas is mad but he should remember that you guys haven't seen each other since three years ago..." he trailed off.

"I know but what if that's the end of us? I don't even know if it's worth fighting for him, when we're back to square one. He even said that I'm the reason why we didn't work out, which is true. I left him alone, when he needed me the most. And now...he let himself be vulnerable again only for me to crush his heart." I explain.

"Riley is not the end for you two, there's a reason why fate keeps bringing you guys back." Farkle said.

"I love you and all but screaming 'Riley still loves Lucas!' Is not gonna help this time." I said.

"But—" I cut him off.

"No buts, he already know that I still love him. He's just not willing to give me another chance, when his heart is still mending." I muttered.

"But your heart is still mending too."

Not this time.

❂❂❂❂❂

L U C A S

"Well look who came back?" Dave said teasingly as he came up to me.
"Looks like after two months you decided come back. How you doing man?"

"Well I missed the feeling of being punched and the smell of blood. But overall I'm fine." Lies.

"So is Mad Dog's back?" He asked.

"Should have never left." I joked.

"Eh fellas, Friar's back!" Dave yelled to the other fighters.

"About time! We aren't the same without our best fighter!" Said Daniel and others agreed.

It's good to be back, back to where I could forget everything.

❂❂❂❂❂

"Damn Friar, you lost your touch!" Dave said after we finished training.

"Well I lost two months of training. So tell me, who am I fighting next Friday?" I asked as we walked into the locker room.

"Don't know, you gotta talk to the boss man. Kevin got everything plan out already. I see you tomorrow, got to get ready for a date with my lady." He said gatherin his stuff.

"Have fun." I winked at him.

"Oh you know it." He said before he walked away.

I checked my phone, only to see that I had several calls and messages from Devin, Maya, Farkle, and Zay. Nothing from Riley, of course.

"LUCAS FRIAR WHERE IS YOUR ASS?" Zay yelled into the phone.

"Somewhere." I simply said.

"You better have done nothing stupid or I swear I will strangle you." He threaten.

"I'd like to see you try." I said putting my stuff into a duffle bag.

"Who said I was gonna do it alone?"

"Oh fuck." I mutter, not only at the thought of Maya helping him but the fact Kevin was staring at me.

"You better have a good reason to why your ass is back in my ring?" Kevin said in a deadly tone.

"Lucas who's that...wait you're not at—" I ended the call with Zay.

"I'm here to fight." I said.

"You're willing to risk your life in that ring, when you had the chance to leave everything behind and own a million dollar business." He said.

"Who said that I don't own the company. I'm still in the process of negotiating the company with Richard, with the little help of my friend Farkle." I said smugly.

"Well then who said I was gonna let you fight? It's not like you run this whole thing." He said smugly.

"I heard Charlie is in the hospital after getting a beating from the Rebel?"

"Yeah and who else was put in the hospital by the Rebel." Kevin witted back.

"Look you're not in the right mind set. You're again an emotional wreck and who knows, one slip up and you land yourself in the morgue. Don't give me that look, I know you Lucas, I known you since you where in your mother's womb." He said sincerely.

"I'll give one chance, one chance you hear that Lucas. You better have your mind clear by next Friday." He said patting me on the shoulder. "Also talk to her, you guys either need closure or actually this work. Claudia keeps nagging about having grandchildren, so don't disappoint me." He said before living.

Maybe I shouldn't have punched the wall after this.

❂❂❂❂❂

R I L E Y

"...so am I allowed to strangle him?" Maya said after I finished telling her the story, this time with out crying.

"No." "Yes." Zay and I said the same time.

"Violence is not the answer especially when he knows how to fight." Farkle said as he and Devin set down the food on the table, we earlier set up in the living room.

"So what movie should we watch?"
After few minutes of arguing we finally setting on watching Spy. 

Although I was surrounded with friends and laughing, I knew something was missing.

He was missing.

+++++

I apologize for this crappy chapter but I gotta connect ideas back from the beginning of the story. I should have included the love triangle like 2 chapters ago, when Lucas said it never work out the first time and whatnot.

I know that I never mention the fight who landed Lucas in the hospital but let's pretend that it was Rebel.

Yes I apologize that I made you believe it Lucas who was at the door but c'mon Farkle is back! Also I'm sorry about Riley crying for like the 3rd time but I promise there will be no more tears, okay nevermind there might be in the future.

So any thoughts on:
Farkle at the door?
Mad Dog is back?
Also Kevin's back?
Zay?
Maya?

Don't be afraid to vote, comment, follow me, or privately message me!

Until next time my bootylicious chicken nuggets! - Diana