Epilogue

3 years later

"...You may now kiss the bride." Devin recited as the newlyweds kissed.

Lucas and I looked at each other, smiling at our best friends. They were perfect for each other.

Last November Zay proposed to Maya, after three and half years of dating. He purchased a two-story building, coincidentally a block away from Topanga's, and turned the bottom floor into an art gallery with all her artwork and the top into their apartment. At the time she was visiting her Mom and Shawn which gave us time to set up everything. To say the least, Zay was a nervous wreck but he managed to propose to a crying Maya.

They held the wedding in the art gallery, which comfortably fit all 30 of the guests. The reception will take place on the roof of the building, good thing it was June or else we would be stuck in the snow.

"You ready?" I heard Lucas asked, taking me out of my daydreams.

"Yeah, I'm ready." We hooked our arms following the couple trailed by Smackle and Farkle following behind us.

❂❂❂❂❂

"I don't want to come off as rude but as your best friend, I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to say this." Maya said as she approached me.

"Entitled to say what?" I question as I piled my plate of food.

"Are you...?" She paused and looked around.

"What?"

"Are you high?"

"What the hell Maya!" I exclaimed slapping her shoulder.

"Sorry, it's just that you seemed spaced out all day and it looks like you got the munchies, cause this is like your 4th time coming to food table. Not to mention, you look a little more..." She analyzed me from head to toe.

Her eyes went wide open and before she could say anything, I dragged her downstairs into their apartment, of course bringing the plate of food with me.

I checked around making sure no one else was in here. "Okay my dear child, you may continued." I said sitting down and eating.

"You're pregnant." She said staring at me.

"Yup, about three months."

"Does Lucas know?"

"No, actually I found about it earlier this week. Before you asked, I didn't endure morning sickness or other symptoms the last three months. My doctor said it might occur later on in the pregancy." I said as I stuffed my mouth with pasta.

"Holy shit, you're going to be a mom!" Maya said happily.

"Who's going to be a mom?"

Our heads whipped to the sound of Zay near the doorway. "Lucas I found them!"

Maya looked nervously at me but I wasn't fazed by any of it.