Thank you

When I first began writing this book it was last year in July. I was watching an episode of GMW and I wonder if there were any Rucas books. There weren't that many and I thought why not try writing about them. Mad Dog was inspired by 'Girl Meets Rules' when Lucas gave himself that wonderful nickname.

I didn't believe that I would have more than 40k reads on the book when I finished it. I was still amazed by the fact that it reached 1k than 10k and so on. You guys are literally the best!!! I want to thank every single one of you, without you I probably would have never finished this book.

Anyways, there will be no sequel or prequel to this but don't delete the book off your library. I will be posting some one shots about their life before, during, and after the book. There will not only be Rucas moments but as well as Zaya, Farkle and even Devin moments! Some of the one-shots I plan to write include Rucas proposal, how the others reacted to Rucas getting back, how Zaya got together, etc.

But before I do that (actually still debating about it) I will be editing the story and maybe changing some plot points because I know that some things didn't make sense. So don't worry if none of the chapters appears besides the intro, it just means I'm editing the story. 

Once again, thank you!

Until next time! - Diana