Chapter 6

August 12, 2016
Atlanta, GA
7:56 PM
August Anthony Alisna Jr:

Rih pulled up ta' this nice ass condo complex, I mean the shit was nice as fuck. Da' whole ride hea' was basically da' girls chatting with each otha' I was looking out da' window just thinking about some heavy shit.

"Alright guys dis' is it," Rih said jumping out da' car, she opened da' doo' fa' mama and da' Girls.

"Do you stay here?" Mama asked looking ova' at Rih.

"No ma'am I stay with my bestfriend." She nodded looking at da' condo.

"Y'all wanna go in or stand outchea?" I asked turning ta' look at dem' they all nodded der' heads. Rih Wales in front of us and I y'all know I had ta' stare at dat' ass. She stopped and turned ta' look at me.

"Ya' heard me?" She asked furrowing ha' eyebrows.

"Huh?" She shook ha' head.

"I said you'll be on the top floor, that's wear the condo is,"

"Alright," she nodded walking inta' da' building and up some stairs, it was like four flights of stairs and a nigga was tired.

"Dis' is the room," she said getting a key from her purse, she unlocked da' doo' and opened da' doo' walking inside, we followed behind ha' it was amazing in da' condo.

"Wow," Amiyah said in awe, I nodded looking around da' spacious room.

"Dis' nice,"

"Thanks," she mumbled looking at some of da' pictures on stand. I was behind ha' and I saw ha' running ha' hand ova' a picture with a older looking lady and ha' in da' picture.

"Who dat'?" She looked at me through da' picture.

"My mommy," I smile, looking at da' picture.

"She's beautiful," she turned around and ha' emerald eyes caught mine, she looked away and looked down.

"Thanks,"

"Ya know she looks young,"

"My mom was a very beautiful women.....most people say she doesn't age at all,"

"Same fa' my mama," she nodded taking da' picture and putting it in ha' purse.

"If you want, you can look around,"  she said pointing towards the back. I nodded Turning ta' see Kay Kay playing on da' TV.

"Kay Kay stop," she looked up from da' TV and giggled nervously. I shook my head.

"Sorry bout dat',"

"It's cool, but I can't stay long, me and nika have some stuff to do at the store,"

"Mind if I come in?"

"I don't care," she said shrugging ha' shoulders. She walked past me and walked ta' da' doo' about to leave out.

"Aye Rih wait fa' a minute." I jogged ova' ta' da' doo' and stood in da' hallway.

"What?" She asked with her arms crossed.

"What's wit' da' attitude?"

"Nothing, just say what you got to say,"

"Who is sending ya' these notes?" I asked licking my lips. She looked down shrugging ha' shoulders.

"I don't know,"

"Think," she shrugged throwing ha' hands up.

"How can I if I don't know who the fuck it is aug,"