Chapter 33

January 1, 2017
Saint Michael Parrish,Barbados
5:34PM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty:

".....Hi mom." Onika said in a soft tone I stared at mama Carol as she looked at Onika with a shocked look. She didn't even acknowledge me and that pissed me off..she still can't even show me any respect for bringing her daughter to see her annoying ass.

"Onika...sweetheart, w-what are you doing here? Come inside." Onika grabbed my hand pulling us in the room but mama Carol had other plans when she blocked me from coming any closer into er' room. "No...not you..just my daughter."

"Foreal? Are you seriously going to treat me like I wasn't a second daughter to you?"

"Not after the things you said to me."

"Are you fucking kidding me..I was actually going to come here and apologize ta' ya' ass, but I guess I second guessed my damn self."

"Mom please...Robyn is coming in whether you like it or not." Onika turned and faced me grabbing my hand and pulling us in the living room. Mama Carol closed the door behind her and walked over to where me and Onika sat across from her.

"What's going on?"

"I got my memories back...last night at the New Year's Eve party...and I remembered every thing that happened over the month..and the days that I've been unstable..Robyn told me everything I needed to know from when we first met to now."

"Onika..where is this going?" Mama Carol asked crossing her arms. Nika looked at me giving me a small smile and grabbing my hand into hers.

"I came to tell you that..me and Robyn are in love, we are deeply inseparable together, we're soul mates..and we want to get married in a few years."

"No..I will not allow it."

"I figured you'd say that mom..either way, I'm a grown women and I can do anything I please with the one I love, you don't have to like it..you just have to deal with it."

"Onika Tanya Maraj..don't you see what she is doing to you?! She's trapping you into a hell, she is not to be trusted, your blinded by her loving and her aggressiveness..she isn't right for you..for god sakes she's dangerous, she almost got you killed..she doesn't l-"

"Don' you dare! Don' ya' dare say I don' love er...because damn sure do, she's the only women who makes me weak, makes me feel alive and loved..hell I almost killed myself because she wasn't near me..da' nerve of ya' ta' say I don' love Onika..because I do, I did for my entire life..every since my eyes caught sight of her when I was just 6 years old...she had a hold on my heart and I loved er' since then...dat' shit hurt Carol...for how long you've known me..and ya' tink' dat' I don' love her? Why don' ya' want Onika happy? Huh? Why? You want er' miserable and not to love the one she basically grew up with? Onika loves me, Onika wants me and only me, she wants all of me...so that is bullshit..so fuck you and your opinion about me, because I know that I have been here every step of da' wey' for nika..she's my sun and my other half that keeps me sane....I truly am sorry Carol..I never wanted to speak this way to you, no matter how much you piss me off, you'll always have a special place in my heart..but if you won't support me or Onika' love..then fine."

"Onika your gonna sit here and let her speak to me like this?" Onika opened her mouth but no words came out, she looked at me and kept her words to herself.

"I love her mom..I have for years..it was my idea for us to be together, she warned me not to but..I didn't care, I needed her in my life." Mama Carol was quiet, she just stared down at er' hands fiddling with her fingers, I was beyond pissed now, I wanted to flip on her so bad but..now I needed to stay calm for nika. Onika got up from the couch walking towards her mother and bent down in front of her. "I'm sorry mommy..I'm sorry I can't make you happy..I love you." My leg shook rigorously as I made a fist, nika got up from the floor and walked over to me reaching her hand out. "Let's go." I grabbed her hand and pulled us to the door walking out into the hallway quiet. "Robyn are you okay?"