Chapter 46

February 14, 2017
Atlanta GA
10:45PM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty:

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and walked down ta' my little office I had, totally forgot ta' hit up this damn personal trainer, I really didn't think I needed one ta' be quite honest but shít if my nurse say I need one and even Dr. Grace, I guess I'll have ta' do it for my leg ta' properly heal, even though it has healed. I walked into my office and walked over ta' my chair taking a seat. I went through my box of information that I needed. After finding her business card, I sighed unlocking my phone as I punched in her number and placed it on my ear. It started ringing but it went straight ta' voicemail after the first ring. I sucked my teeth as I hung up the phone. I stared at the card for what felt like thirty minutes. I was so into the card that I didn't even feel Nika wrap her arms around my neck, I smiled looking at her over my shoulder. "What ya' doing up princess?"

"You weren't in the bed with me.." She leaned in ta' kiss me and I pecked her lips.

"I'm sorry baby..had ta' make a call right quick."

"To who?"

"Tried ta' get a hold of my physical therapist.."

"Your trainer?" I smack my lips, looking at her...sometimes I worry about Onika.

"Yes baby..my personal trainer."

"I was just asking you asshole." I chuckled pulling her on my lap, she whined as she kissed my cheek and lips.

"I know I know..daddy sowwy..forgive me?" I ask giving her my puppy dog eyes. She chuckled as she bit down on her Bottom lip.

"Robyn you know what your eyes do to me so stop." I lick my lips looking her up and down.

"Oh really? What my eyes do ta' ya?"

"A lot of shit Robyn..now can we go back to bed."

"Go ahead Nika I'll be there in a minute.."

"No your coming also.."

"Really? So I guess ya' don' want daddy ta' make ya' a Valentine's Day breakfast huh?"

"Uhh..yea you can..then you can come back to bed." I chuckled as she got up from my lap.

"Whoa whoa..how my little girl doing?" I asked grabbing her wrist pulling her back in front of me. She smiled placing both her hands on her growing belly.

"He's doing fine Robyn..I can't wait till finally see the ultrasound."

"Why don' ya' want a girl Nika?" I ask looking up at her with my eyebrow raised.

"It's not that I don't want a girl. I just prefer having a boy.."

"Well I want a girl..so she can have my eyes, your beautiful smile and those dimples..I want her ta' be a mix of the both of us Nika..dats' why I want a girl so bad." She looked down at her stomach covering my hands with hers.

"You think so?"

"Baby I kno' so." Nika licked her lips and I looked at her as she squeezed my hands. "Ya' ok baby?"

"Mhm I'm fine..just hungry." I chuckle getting up from the chair and stretched, I towered over Nika as she looked up at me with a smile on her face.

"What?"

"I love you." I smirk and cup her face as my lips press against hers.

"I love ya'." I said against her lips. I pecked her lips once again as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Alright let me make my favorite girls some breakfast." I yawned covering my mouth as I kissed her forehead, her nose and top lip.