Chapter 37

January 9, 2017
Atlanta GA
7:55AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty:

"Rise and shine my love...come on get ya' big booty self up now." I yanked the covers off the nika' thighs as she groaned rolling around on the bed.

"Robyn what the hell? I'm tired."

"And? Get yo ass up and get ready...since you use to love doing this shit to me, Ima show ya' how much I really hated it..so get up."

"Robyn it's Saturday, we're off on weekends."

"We never sleep, we the bosses of that damn store, so get up I made you breakfast and you will not waste my food, get the hell up nika." I threw a pillow at her head making her shoot her head up, every since we started back working Onika has been tired nonstop and I've just been getting up bright and early, which is very not like me so it's really shocking for my damn self.

"Robyn I'm really tired, I just called out a whole load for them to bring in more clothes from the factors and the other store had to be restocked up since we almost sold out from all the new wear, and I had to go to a meeting last night and I didn't get back till 10 at night so please let me sleep because I need all the rest I can get baby..please." I thought about it.

"No, get up."

"Ugh I fucking hate you Rihanna." She grumbled pulling her hair from her face, she hopped out the bed stumping towards the bathroom slamming the door. I chuckled throwing the cover on the bed.

"I love you too princess, I'll get yo clothes out." I stepped into the closet going on her side picking out, I imagined her in just about every outfit or clothing she had in this damn closet but one thing stood out to me, her black and yellow vibrant Jordan 14s with her black and white pants along with her yellow jacket and this ugly ass brown shirt, but aye it looked good on nika..just how I imagined. I laid everything out on the bed throwing her socks bra and thong on the bed. I scratched my head walking out the room jogging downstairs into the kitchen grabbing me a bottle of water and a bag of Funyuns. "Onika hurry up ass up!" I shouted shoving a chip in my mouth. I huffed jogging back up the stairs to see her just now coming out the bathroom with a pout on her face. "What's wrong with ya?"

"Who told you to pick this shit out Robyn?"

"Your girlfriend whose name is Robyn..oh yea me..I picked it out..why?"

"What boss you know wears Jordan's?"

"You because you a boss ass bitçh..duhh, my baby needs to slay on these hoes."

"Robyn I don't wanna wear no Jordan's."

"Well your going because I thought of this shit and you gone put it on."

"But I d-"

"What I say?"

"Tha-"

"Tanya..what did daddy say?" I held my finger up for her ta' stop, she bit the inside of her lip looking down.

"That I was wearing that."

"Good, now get dressed we don' ave' all dey'..gimme kiss, I'll be downstairs." I puckered my lips and she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed my lips. "Daddy love you."

"Mami love you too daddy." I smiled kissing her lips two more times before walking out the room and downstairs, I picked my bottle of water up and walked over to the clicked sitting down, I sat my bottle of water on the table before looking around making sure the coast was clear, Onika didn't know this but..I went ring shopping with Lee yesterday while she was at a meeting, I stuffed my hand In Between the couch cushions pulling out a small pink box, had that customized for her, I got her an engagement ring because I think it's time I make her mines, ain't no more waiting, I've done enough waiting and it almost cost me her life..twice and it scared me half to death knowing the one you love could be taken away from you in a snap of fingers. I opened the box staring at the rectangle shaped gold diamond with over 20 carats of diamond around it. I smiled just imaging sliding this finger on her finger. My phone vibrate in my pocket making me close the box back and stuff it back in between the couches then answer my phone.