Chapter 34

January 2, 2017
Saint Michael Parrish,Barbados
6:44AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty:

My eyes begin to flutter when the sun shines bright in my face, I groan throwing my arm over my eyes as I scratched my stomach. I felt around the bed but it was empty making me shoot my body up when I didn't feel nika anywhere in the room. "Nika?" I call but got no answer, I sigh swinging my legs on the side of the bed as I rub my eyes getting up from the bed, I open the door walking down the hall letting my hair out its pony tail, I searched every room but found nothing, until I got a smell of bacon and sausage. I walked out in the living room seeing Onika in a long t-shirt and her long over the knee socks, I smiled sighing in relief as I walked up close behind he cupping her left butt cheek in my hand. "GoodMorning baby." I kiss her neck as she smiled turning her head pecking my lips.

"Morning baby, sorry I wasn't in the bed with you..had to make my baby some breakfast." I chuckled kissing her cheek.

"Had me scared for a minute princess, I thought I had to murder a bitch again." She laughed shaking her head. "So what you make for daddy this morning?" I ask running my fingers through my hair.

"My famous butter milk homemade pancakes with sausage links and bacon with a sunny side up egg on the side."

"Damn...fuck the food I'd rather have you for breakfast for swaying to hips like that." I said smirking as I grinned sheepishly at her. She blushed looking at me over shoulder with a smirk.

"It's too early for that Rihanna..ill just give you your breakfast and maybe for brunch I'll make something work." She said walking over to me with the spatula in her hand, she slipped her finger under my chin pecking my lips multiple times.

"Thought it was to early for that?" I asked against her lips as she continued kissing me.

"I knowww, but your lips so addicting baby." I chuckled opening my mouth letting her tongue swirl around my mouth.

"Mm nika, ok ok ok...finish cooking because I will not eat burnt food." I pushed her lips away and she whined but I shook my head pointing to the stove.

"Ugh why do you gotta be the daddy?" She said turning back to the stove flipping the pancake.

"Because I works the tongue, I works the pussy and I works the aggressiveness right...I don' know about ya'." I said shrugging my shoulders. She smacked her lips at me raising her eyebrow. "What? You asked."

"I wasn't looking for a straight forward answer Robyn."

"But I gave ya' one so deal with it." I got up from the stool walking over to cabinet getting the syrup out, I also got the butter out the fridge placing everything on the counter. "Food almost done yet baby?"

"Yea just got to make the eggs."

"Let me help ya'." I grabbed the egg turning the pan on cracking the egg in the pan.

"Robyn you forgot butter in the pan."

"Nika I don' want my shit slipping and sliding in this damn pan."

"You make no sense at all, yo egg will stick to the pan you idiot." Nika said bumping her hip to mines making me roll my eyes. I grab the spatula from her hand scooping the egg up and placed it on my plate.

"Looks like the egg told yo ass wrong." She flipped me off turning around making our plates. I heard a knock at the door making me sigh. I turned the fire off placing the spatula on the counter. "Finish that." I smacked Nika ass as I walked past her walking to the door. I looked through the peephole seeing chin hair then an "A" tattoo. I sucked my teeth unlocking the door.