Chapter 47

*Warning: please note that this chapter is boring🙄*
____

February 16, 2017
Atlanta GA
5:55PM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty:

"Damn Nika..could ya' stop teasing me and just eat it..damn." I mumbled looking down at Nika as she smirked at me, she giggled separating my lips apart as she flicked her tongue on my nub instantly making me jerk a'wey.

"Say please.."

"Fuck dat' I can easily switch dis' shit around if I wanted ta'..so stop bullshitting."

"And if I don't? What you gone do? Huh?" She kissed my thighs as she dragged her tongue down my leg then back ta' my pussy folds, Nika flicked her tongue between my lips quickly as she hummed against me..making me grunt.

"Fuck..shit baby keep going..damn." I placed my hand on top of her head as I started grinding my hips against her face while her other hand rested on top of my thighs. I placed both my hands onto her head and slowly whined my hips ta' the Rhythm of how her tongue danced in a up down motion. "Mmmm fuçk Nika...don' stop baby." My mouth slightly opened as my breathing started ta' rise, my chest heaved up and down as I soon felt my stomach doing flips, my stomach was exploding in the inside and my legs were shaking fa' life..fuck she was fucking her tongue up right.

"You like it daddy? Hm?"

"Yes princess I love it....fuck! Keep working that tongue fa' me baby." I asked looking down at her, Nika smirked as she licked her lips as she got all my juices from her mouth, she climbed up ta' me and licked my chin. "Damn."

"Tell me what you want." Nika asked rubbing her right hand on my clit slowly, I bit my bottom lip with my mouth slightly opened. Onika placed her left hand on my neck as she leaned towards me and kissed my lips as she thrusted her finger inside my core..I pulled a'wey throwing my head back.

"Fuck baby..da' wey' ya' working ya' fingers..I might have ta' let ya' fuck me more..shit feel so good.." I dragged as Onika licked the middle of my neck and towards my lips.

"I love you Mrs. Fenty.." I smirked grunting as she reached her finger deeper.

"I-I love ya' ta'."

I jumped up out my sleep with beads of sweat dripping from my face and neck, I rubbed my forehead, as I looked beside me ta' find my bed empty, I groaned laying back down as I looked up at the ceiling..two whole days ago Yasmin decided ta' steal my fiancé a'wey' from me, and I'll tell ya' I almost beat her fat booty ass fa' ripping my baby from my damn bed. I wasn't gone lie having Nika not beside me felt weird as hell, because I'm so used ta' having my baby wrapped up beside me. I sighed placing my hand on my forehead and smacked my lips as I felt my wet panties. I got up from the bed and took of my wet panties off and threw them in the hamper before grabbing my white Calvin Klein boxers and walked towards the bathroom. I turned the light on and looked at myself in the mirror as my eyes stared back at me..immediately Onika ran through my brain once, I only pictured her standing right behind me, a small smile appeared on my lips as I just thought of her touch.

"I swear to god Robyn can you give me back my bra? Please?"

"I'm jealous as hell Nika, why ya' titties bigger than mine..I mean I know I'm a slim thick bitch but damn, ya' shit is sexually beautiful."

"Sexually beautiful? What? You weird Robyn..but give me my damn bra."

"Nah..ya' gotta reach fa' it." I said smirking as I raised my hand up with her bra in my hand, she smacked her lips as she walked over ta' me reaching fa' her bra.