Chapter 50: The Finale

February 19, 2017
San Jośe, Costa Rica
8:29PM
Onika Tanya Maraj-Fenty:

"Oh my god Robyn..it's so beautiful down here." I said in awe, it was truly amazing and so much water in Costa Rica, I'm happy as hell that I picked this place

"Isn't it..it's even better once we get ta' our bungalow..it's nice as hell." I'm not gone lie it was a bit hard saying bye to all our family members, even though we would see them in the next week, but of course I didn't wanna say bye to my Caiah or Jehlani. "Ya' look so beautiful baby." Robyn said staring at me, we were still on the plane but they were still trying to get us a driver since six is a late time in Costa Rica or I think it is..it's dark. Robyn grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together as she kissed my hand.

"thank you baby..look." I said squeezing her hand with mines. "These rings look good on our fingers...were meant to where these." I said looking over at her. She smiled cupping my cheek and pecked my lips.

"Yes we were..just perfect." I blush looking down at my belly smiling. "Thinking bout her?" Robyn asked, I nodded my head placing my hand on top of my belly.

"Yea...and it's a boy Rihanna."

"We'll let ultrasound tell us dat'." I chuckled.

"You make it sound like ultrasound is a person."

"If it's telling us the sex of our child...then yea dats' da' closet thing ta' being a person."

"Your a mess."

"Ms. Fenty your driver has arrived and all your luggage is in also." She nodded her head.

"Thank ya' Carl." He nodded walking back to the front. "Ya' ready?" Robyn asked looking at me.

"I been ready." Robyn got up from the seat as she pulled me up along with her, she pulled me while she lead the way to the door and once we got to the door, it was pouring raining out.

"Ain't dat' bout a bitch." She mumbled shaking her head. I sighed as I squeezed her hand to make her look at me.

"It's fine Robyn, it's only for the night." She nodded her head slowly as she looked at the pouring rain. She pulled me out of the plane as we walked down the steps while the rain fell on our heads leaving us damn near soaked, to be honest I like getting wet by the rain, it felt good to me, but then again I hated smelling like rain.

"Mrs and Mrs. Fenty I'm your driver for the next week." We nodded our heads as he opened the door for us.

"Yea yea nigga we get it, just get us to our bungalow fast." Robyn said smacking his hand away, I slapped her shoulder and she looked at me. "What? You wanna keep getting soaked?"

"No.."

"Ok then.." Robyn said letting me climb in first, I climbed in the back seat as Robyn hopped inside after me, our driver closed the door as he jogged up to the drivers side hopping in and we were off to our bungalow. Looking at how beautiful Costa Rica was..it was like a dream that I've never dreamed would happen to me, it just felt unreal to me with all that's gone on, and I can't believe it. I loved how everything around us was just beautiful land and how all the nice little buildings were lit up a night. I soon felt a hand on my thigh, I looked down at Robyn's tattooed hand as she rubbed my thigh nice and smoothly, I licked over my lips as I lifted my head to look at her eyes, which were already glistening from the moon light as they reflected off her beautiful face. My wife was truly gorgeous, and I couldn't get enough of looking at her. She had her bottom lip tucked as she ran her hand in an upward movement. "Do ya' know how long I been waiting ta' make love ta' ya'?" She asked as she stared me through my eyes, I didn't answer I just waited till she answered for me. "For months now..and I will do just that, once we get into dat' bungalow, understand?" I was jumping in the inside, I couldn't wait for her to knock the bones off my legs when she pleases my throbbing clit with her magical tongue.